Littlewoods/NDR from the begining to end

scorpion
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi check your CRA files these twits put two defaults on my CRA files one as Littlewoods finance and the other as Legal Direct Recs, Credit Control Manager, Littlewoods Finance Company. Have passed to FOS they are investigating though how long this will take you are as wise as I am. though since I involved FOS one record has just disapeared from CRA files see my thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/80339-wife-littlewoods-ppi.html

all the best with this dpick:)

Thanks Dpick we have checked Experian and found default markers on that one we are waiting for results from other CRA's...........

when we have all the info we are going to blast off letters of complaint to everyone of them.

cheers :)

• 3 months later...

got letter from LW regarding complaints made earlier this year only to say not days outside FOS or there own complaints handling system but months, letter we got back was dated 02/07/08 this makes it some 6 months late. Time to get back on top of this and read up on everyone else threads cheers :)

Hi check my thread Littlewoods entered two defaults on my wife's account, I contacted FOS and Littlewoods removed the first default in full. We have now had a letter from FOS they are recommending that Littlewoods remove the second default as Littlewoods have admitted they cannot find agreement and compensate us £50

£50 oh boy big deal but at least my wife;s CRA files will be clear.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/80339-wife-littlewoods-ppi.html

dpick

Well done. Always good to see someone get some cash out of the DCA's :D Gives me hope that Moorcroft will be sending me some cash in time for Christmas.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I have received a letter from NDR demanding £490 for a Littlewoods catologue debt. I have been paying it off but this letter says I am now an 'Evasive' debtor and that £12 will be added to my debt if a phone number and payment is not forthcoming. I thiought my payments were up to date and this is confusing me. What is confusing me more than ever though is that EVERY time I try to call them on 08448115507 they are 'engaged' Anyone else had this problem? Cheers.

dont call them send a letter with copys of all the evidence and see what they say.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi Mikul, as The Godmother says write to them asking for a full explanation we have never heard of 'Evasive' its always LW or NDR, failing that write to them asking for your signed copy of your CCA and see what happens

oh and remember to charge them £15.00 admin fees which can be paid to u by cheque. :)

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

1) Invoice each company £15 for opening reading and replying to there letters. Tell them they can send a cheque direct to us.

2) Charge them a extra £5 each time we have to reply. So second letter will cost £20.

3) Charge them for each duplicate letter they need to be sent. £5 for first on then £4.99 for each one there after but this is only if the letter is one page long cause if it is more then the first one is charged at the £5/£4.99 but each addition page per letter is charged at £2.50 per page. A 3 page first letter costs £5 fir first sheet the £5 for both addition sheet totalling £10.

4) for every phone call we receive we charge them £10 for the first 5 minute then £2.50 for each addition minute or part of. So a phone call lasting 20 minutes would cost them £47.50.

Also remind them that if you have to do any type of legal research, sitting on CAG, then this will cost them £50.00 for the first 30 minute then £25.00 for each additional 30 minutes after that.

also you must remind them that if the bill is not settled then you will take further steps to get your money back.

just a few ideas for your billing system.

Edited by The GodMother
adding summing.

it was not actually just my dea. Another member an i came up with the idea.

Guest forgottenone
'Evasive' debtor and that £12 will be added to my debt if a phone number and payment is not forthcoming.
Oh, well ... its NDR ... where do I start with these people?? *bashes head against wall*

But, using those words in a template letter *if it was one, probably was* ... are you able to scan, copy what you received, then start your own thread so not to get muddled with this one, just being helpful BTW ... as using that wording, intimidating tone ie 'give us your phone number or we will extort £12 from you' is, erm, well *to me* a kind of psychological harassment. Which they know they are not allowed to do so they need reminding of this. And reporting TBH. Possibly, even, that is criminal to make such demands.

Seems pretty unusual they are issuing letters with that included so ... needs to get seen by someone methinks. As it sounds thoroughly out of order.

Anyway, what I am saying is ... they can only charge you for late payments within reason *doesn't apply to NDR it seems* ... they cannot charge you for not supplying a telephone number. Anyway, write for your CCA.

Come to think of it such things are in the OFT guidelines under making unreasonable demands.

Edited by forgottenone