Yet another one

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I too have decided to take the plunge. I'm just in the process of writing to many establishments with the preliminary letter Data Protection Act, Subject Access Request letter - List of charges

A lengthy process in it's self as I want to make sure I have done everything, read everything and checked everything. Maybe I'm a bit retentive, but I have created a folder for all my claims and an excel sheet to log each one's progress. When the letter was sent, when and what I got in a reply, what the reply was, when the next letter was sent, and so on and so on. Then I will know I haven't missed anything.

I am also about to set up a blog, currently called Back From The Bank (if anyone has any ideas of a cooler name, then let me know please, I just don't think that has a ring to it at the moment) and containing no posts. But I'm hopefully going to record what I do day by day, how it makes me feel, links to all these great sites that help me and links to all the advice and guidance I'm getting.

This will hopefully be a great record of one person's attempt and feelings about not only getting unfairly charged money back, but how debt makes me feel in general.

Anyways. This is an amazing site and I really appreciate all the help and input people are giving to each other, the sense of community is wonderful.

Thanks in advance, but I'm sure you'll see me post as I go through all this anyway.

Cheers Paul

Good stuff.. you certainly have it under control :)

Welcome

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

Good stuff.. you certainly have it under control :)

Welcome

Hah, I wish;) Best laid plans and all that. The theory in my head is great, it's all about motivation and execution in the end. I do want to go through with this too the end not only for the money (it's been a rough few years and the return would be great) but I reckon if I read up on the topic I'll hopefully be at least a little bit wiser by the end of it. Now I just need the motivation and stamina to follow it all through

Well the motivation is a nice big pile of cash at the end of it to spend on whatever you please... Pick something out that you really want now then you have something tangible to work towards (says me.... my wife ordered new dishwasher and booked a holiday hehehe :), never even saw the money :()

Stamina can't help you with I'm afraid

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!