citi- not responding at all **WON**

oggy1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Keep me informed, may take a while as courts arent the fastest of organisations.

As a matter of courtesy the defendant should be sending you copies of any correspondence that they forward to the court - obviously this won't happen with Citi - but something to raise if there are any problems.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just an update,

have applied for judgement because they did not file the defence and recieved the judgement order today from oxford.

they no doubt will apply for a setaside i think.

also today recieved a letter from citi saying they are disappointed that i complained to the oft about them and if i decide to take court action they will defend it because they are only going to refund the difference after £12.00 charge.

do they have a clue !! i never contacted the oft and i have already got judgement !!!

They might only pay the difference.

But when it goes to court, if the judge asks for them to justify their charges thats when the house of cards begins to collapse.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

had judgement order for 10 days now and i have not heard anything from citi at all.

the cheque i returned to them saying no to their partial offer has been credited to my account as i have just got my statement.

i dont believe the stupidity of their organisation.

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

Citi, dirty tricks, never..... my guessing is that they'll write to the court to say that you've settled.

So follow up on the enforcement action.

• Haha 1

great news??? ive WON.

citi have sent me a full payment this morning and could i immediately inform the court so that judgement wont be lsited as we have only 1 week,

will be paying the cheque in monday first thing.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done, Oggy!:D

I'll change your thread title.

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

Well done mate.

I'm very interested in this now...

NatWest - WON! £3350 Paid back

Vodafone - Default removed

Citicards - Judgement awarded for £1898, default remains though...for now....

Capital One- WON! Settled out of Court £392 + Default Removal!

Well done indeed :D

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

recieved notice today that citi are closing my account even though no default notice has been issued or that i have any arrears on the card.

Did you really want to continue an account with them??!! Cry all the way to the bank.

Well done on the claim - go for the PPI....

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

• 2 weeks later...

If its a very old account that will be unlikely.

Just contacted the OFT for some assistance in trying to obtain a "true copy" of the agreement from Citi after they went into criminal default.

And feel another letter waiting to go to the Office Of The Chief Executive, followed by proceedings if I don't receive a credible reply.

have had the card a long time so i doubt if any agreement exists.

they still havnt supplied anydetails of the ppi agreement or insurance company, so i will fight that one first.

about to issue the claimfor the ppi this week as they didnt respond to any letters.

Good News you have done great,

i am on the last stage with CITI, but i am also claiming PPP at the same time, ive added charges and ppp together plus my costs, but ive not heard a thing so i sent them a letter out today giving them 14 days have i done right? please advice me

Submissiveguy, if you havent started a thread of your own - best to do so.

Not sure on the PPI issue, most of their correspondence is standardised - so you won't get any joy till you go to court unfortunately unless your claim is small.

hi submissiveguy,

i prefer to make and keep the issues seperate.

i think they will pay your card charges after a bit of posturing but as enron says the ppi is different . there are so many issues with ppi.

anyway good luck