Watch what you type

davethorp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I forgot it needs to have a long post to show your sig :mad:

la la la la la la la la la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la lala la la la la la la

long enough?

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My real name is actually very normal, the schnifer bit was actually a tease because i used to have braces and a terrible lisp.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

LOL

So - I should edit my sig to say that:

"there is no connection between me and any of the other hippy-chicks"

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

:eek: You're not really called shnifler?

Next MTM will tell me that's not his real name.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Afraid not, I share my name with a celebrity, I shall reveal it here on the general knowledge board. My name is actually Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

Well - mine's obvious. As my avatar reveals, I am actually Alexa Chung.

:D

Wow, two celebrities on one board, should we apply for extra protection? Perhaps I can have JK copywrite my posts for future book releases?

Hey HC...

U DO realise that MTM isn't my REAL name don't U??...:confused:

...lol...:D

:eek: It's not?

What - do you mean you had the sense to use a nickname?

This is a revalation to me.

And a bit of a let down.

Guess you won't be delivering chocs to me then

Master, I'm Albus Dumbledore jnr and before you ask i was a test tube baby with a sorrogate mum

:eek: It's not?

What - do you mean you had the sense to use a nickname?

This is a revalation to me.

And a bit of a let down.

Guess you won't be delivering chocs to me then

Nah...It's just what some peeps call me!

My FULL name is Juan Rodriquez Bermejo MilkTrayMan.

My Tournament name is just MilkTrayMan.

...It's a cost saving measure for my young fans, when they buy my replica international beach volleyball shirts!...:)

...lol...:D

???...Who's Dave Thorpe WAY???...:confused:

Isn't that someone that U used to know??

...What's his Username then??

...pmsl...:D

The chap who started this thread isn't it? (But without the e at the end of the surname)

He must have admitted to being Dave Thorp or posted up some document with his ID still on it.

Afraid not, I share my name with a celebrity, I shall reveal it here on the general knowledge board. My name is actually Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

Glad to see you're not dead though... :p

Here to help!

Good with employment, disability and welfare/benefit questions :rolleyes:

Just ask!

nope not dead, just chillin in a cave, us wizards have broadband on tap wherever we go.

The chap who started this thread isn't it? (But without the e at the end of the surname)

He must have admitted to being Dave Thorp or posted up some document with his ID still on it.

Neither though did post up content of letters received in relation to this case (though with no personal details on) as people do in a lot of threads

The judge never did anything to confirm the posts that were used as evidence were in fact written by me and thats just one of many things that are making up my skeleton argument for a possible appeal

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

Did you deny it was you? If not I think the judge would find it odd that you didn't at the time.:confused:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Did you deny it was you? If not I think the judge would find it odd that you didn't at the time.:confused:

Even if the name is a good match to their records as well as the detail, it it impossible to prove that you typed it. At the end of the day, we all leave pc's logged in and other people knowing our circumstances can ask questions on our behalf (without us realising)!

I wasn't going to lie in court even if the other side did (or at the very least twisted the truth)

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

I wasn't going to lie in court even if the other side did (or at the very least twisted the truth)

Good for you, DT - we've all got to remember that the only person who can take away our dignity, our sense of truth, and our own personal honour, is ourselves, and in these situations sometimes those are the only things we've got. I would even say that victory without them is not a victory in any sense of the word.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

I wasn't suggesting for one moment that you should lie, but I'd have thought that the fact you didn't deny it at the time might imply that you did type what was alleged. If the other side twisted things I would have assumed that you would have made that point too, unless the judge didn't give you the opportunity, in which case I'd have thought it valid to appeal that your side of the issue wasn't heard.

The point I was trying to make is that you need to look carefully at what grounds you have for appeal.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks