style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry - MTM - hating ezohosting at the moment - that software sucks!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - I'm just having a fight with some software here - I will get to grips with it!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

my 11 year old an her mate have been on pc tonite an i have no idea wot they have been doing but its running pants an the mouse is driving me mad down loading some pile of c*** no doubt cant be bothered trying to sort it ill do it 2morro am going to think up a suitable punishment for the mini beast aswell she is a pre teen nightmare !!!!!

LOL - you think that's bad - it's 4am and I've got a 14 yr old eejit online asking me what I know about metaethics - I've drunk a box of wine, for god's sake - what do you think I know?

hahaha lucky you an what is a 14yr old doing online at this time tell them to go to bed !!! which im going to do i give up ive done what i can on this damn pc tonite my eyes are aching an all blurry my bed is a calling the other half is up for work soon so i get it all to myself lol an in fact am going to send brats to school an stay in my pit all day as i have nothing to do 2morro am all done yeah!!!!!!:cool: till we meet again :cool:

He's american - and we're trying to get some features of our software working on our site.

Lucky you - I'm teaching at 11.

:mad:

Sleep tight

xx

Am off until next Mon...;)

...lol...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Sorry - was arguing semantics and forgot to log out.

Night, all

xx

Arguing about, with or to semantics??...;):p

...lol...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

As a taxpayer...

I object to needless wasting of MY money writing to tell peeps of the obvious!

I also object that the extra letters would add extra burden on our poor Posties, especially at this busy time of year.

If ANY letters at all were needed to be sent, they should have waited until next Summer when everyone is on their hols...+ the Posties don't have as many Xmas cards to deliver!...:mad::p

(Jules Winnfield)

Afternoon all

Afternoon HC, how are you?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I'm fine uk - and yourself?

Hiya tigs

Hello HC,Tiglet, Conalot. How are you all today?. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi uk - hi all

Naughty vodka - how are you today, red?

I'm just putting on my shoes ready to go out and meet the Scottish CAGgers in town.