prejudicial information? - Fsa Waiver

DoublesWhenDo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am due to attend a Stay Hearing and would like advice - Am I right in assuming that the banks would have had prior knowledge of the FSA waiver guidelines 'with special regard to being committed to paying out on the last offer for a two month period'

If this was the case then surely this could prejudice a case and a factor in Wragges sending me a revised lower offer just seven days prior to the oft test case announcement.........was this practice rife among claimants??

Thanks DWD

Sorry, not what was meant. I received an offer of say £750. from A&L themselves in June (refused).

I receive an offer from Wragges of £600.00, 1(ONE) week before the test case announcement.

Have Wragges abused the process knowing full well the last offer is the one the banks have to commit to for the '2 month' FSA guideline to settle and thus, send out lower offers to all claimants?.

at stay hearing today, apparently the fact they offered the lower sum, was 'good business' :mad: .

I took the plunge and told the judge of the 'without prejudice' offer letters, not interested, and this did not negate the hearing.

relying on hardship and defendant conduct to remove stay, not interested either, see A & L thread,

cheers