Christmas CAG meet, photos!

diskmandave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm assuming that all of the respective CAG meets that are happening in December are going to have photographs taken...?? I know i'll certainly be taking my digital camera on the Manchester meet!!

I suppose what i'm saying is.... If everyone agree's, i'll be happy to receive and collate and put on Photobucket.... ALL of the respective venues meet photo's. :D And then post them in the Bear Garden!

What you all think???

Regards, Dave.

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

I think you are skating on thin ice, we usually auction the more salacious ones off to the highest bidder :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

As is always said at events, please ask permission before taking/posting photographs of others. Some people wish to retain their anonymity on this site.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

You don't want a piccie of me anyway Dave, trust me!

I ain't a pretty sight after a few little drinks!!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I think that particular ship has sailed for you and me, Bluey. :lol:

But thankfully, with the demise of the old bear garden, all pictures of me have disappeared :D

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

I'm assuming that all of the respective CAG meets that are happening in December are going to have photographs taken...?? I know i'll certainly be taking my digital camera on the Manchester meet!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

From what I've heard, it's only after we've had a few drinks that you look pretty! :razz:

Alright................. who grassed?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hedgey, I think that is so uncalled for, I am sure that you are perfectly lovely sober and otherwise, I think that you should punish the green worm by making her share with Caro and giving me the single room :-)

I may be bringing my camera also lol lol, (the one that amazon stil)l havnt charged him for lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hedgey, I think that is so uncalled for, I am sure that you are perfectly lovely sober and otherwise, I think that you should punish the green worm by making her share with Caro and giving me the single room :-)

Ooooo Lula you creep, I can smell a funny whiff of summat here. :D

Nice try, you. :mad:

Calm down Frenchie............ we're keeping you in the single ........ out of the way lol!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

As is always said at events, please ask permission before taking/posting photographs of others. Some people wish to retain their anonymity on this site.

Hear, hear! I want to see any pics of me before they go public - I wand to try and retain the illusion that I'm a sweet little thing.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I'll bring mine - on condition that none are taken of me (I'm not exactly photogenic, especially after a pint or two!).

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I can probably get one for the Scotland do if nobody else has one.

I'm a real girl about technology though - probably need a man to show me how to turn it on.

:rolleyes:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• 1 year later...
I can probably get one for the Scotland do if nobody else has one.

I'm a real girl about technology though - probably need a man to show me how to turn it on.

:rolleyes:

Scotland Doo ??.. When and Where.. If it is close enough I may actually manage to it this year.. :D:eek: Now that I am Single Again 8)

Oh and Im technically Minded HC.. Sort of work in IT but Im no a Geek..lol

Ian :p

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

2 years late im afraid for the scotland one :-D

leeds & oxford organised at the moment for this year :)

Damm..lol Missed the fun again..lol

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.