Paragon taken out through loans.co.uk

money
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We took out a loan through loans.co.uk/Paragon back in March 2004, the loan was for 14,700.00 and they added 2499 on at the start. The loan was for 10 years, but paid off fully in August 05, they refunded 311.50 credit protection at redemption. Can I try and claim back the 2187.00 that wasn't paid back at redemption as really I paid for 10 years cover only to use it for a year and 5 months. Also, can I claim back the interest that would've been charged? Do I claim from loans.co.uk or Paragon? I called Paragon on Thursday and they have sent me an account breakdown, I called loans.co.uk and they gave me paragon's details.

Thankyou in advance.

We took out a loan through loans.co.uk/Paragon back in March 2004, the loan was for 14,700.00 and they added 2499 on at the start. The loan was for 10 years, but paid off fully in August 05, they refunded 311.50 credit protection at redemption. Can I try and claim back the 2187.00 that wasn't paid back at redemption as really I paid for 10 years cover only to use it for a year and 5 months. Also, can I claim back the interest that would've been charged? Do I claim from loans.co.uk or Paragon? I called Paragon on Thursday and they have sent me an account breakdown, I called loans.co.uk and they gave me paragon's details.

Thankyou in advance.

Hello Money,

You reclaim it back from the company that sold you it.

What are your grounds for mis-selling.

Did you know loans.co.uk was fined heavily by the Financial Service Authority in I think 2006.

Let us know if we can help

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi, not sure if I should go the mis-sold route or the ppi not being paid back after paying off the loan very early? They did sell it to me by telling me I would get the full amount paid back to me after the 10 years of the loan if I kept it running for 10 years.