THERE MUST BE A CATCH????

robbo14
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, new member here, i have been given this forum address and have read about the procedures used against unlawful bank charges.I really want to believe what is said here but if it sounds too good to be true then it generally is.

I have been charged month after month by Lloyds Tsb, struggling to find bills money because they have taken most of it, i am fighting a losing battle here trying to get charges reinstated via Indian call centres and to get my money back would be unbelievable.

Please please tell me this is real i want my money back.

Robbo

Everything you have read in the FAqs is correct.

The only "catch" is that it is not a foregone conclusion the Lloyds will roll over. You must be prepared to go to court

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Ok so ive worked out charges back to July 2002 to be £793.67, do i request statements for the full 6 years or claim back this amount.(i could only go back to July 2002 via my online account).

Robbo

Use the specimen DPA letter in the Library to ask for a listtof charges and details of manual intervention on your account. Try and get as much out of them as possible

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Richard, I have done exactly the same mate. I posted my letter this morning for charges of close to £3000.

I used the spreadsheet in the Library section to work out the interest individuall for each bank charge, as that is what you are entitled to. Then I used the Request for Payment letter and used the figures produced by the spreadsheet to fill in the required figures by the Letter.

I then e-mail contact.us@lloydstsb.com and contact.us@lloydstsb.co.uk and I seperately, snail mailed the letter to my own branch addressed to "The Manager"

regards,

InterSimi

Just to clarify the word "local". I live near reading in Berkshire, but my "local" branch is actually in Fareham. I have tried to get it moved closer, so that I can talk with my Branch Manager, but Lloyds are not willing to do this. No doubt, this costs them money and hence is not something they wish to do.

regards,

InterSimi

Ok, so i have received a response via email stating that my complaint will be passed on to the relevant persons.Also this morning 2 letters from my branch manager saying that my complaint is being dealt with and i should hear within 5 days.

Robbo

This morning i received the standard letter stating when i became a customer i was given details of charges blah blah blah, i also received my statements dating back to Feb 1999 with the standard £5 per sheet fee waived because of the circumstances.

So now i wait 14 days from the date of my 1st letter to tell them i am unhappy with their response.

ALL GOING TO PLAN

Robbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, not posted for a while but thought i'd better update, the bank has entered their standard defence and i have been sent an allocation questionaire.

Is there a particular way to fill this form in, i mean the 1st question asks if i would like a stay which gives an opportunity to agree a settlement, do i tick yes or no???

Any help most appreciated.

Robbo

I am now at the final stage of recovering my hard earned but am unsure of filling in the questionaire.Should i list any reports, evidence etc and do i tick yes for a stay?

Do i need to list any additional info, any help is most appreciated.

Robbo

We are working on a form to give you guidance which will hopefully be in FAQs very soon. If you are getting too close to the deadline for responding to it, please PM BankFodder and he will help you out.

Don't do this unless you really are running out of time though, as he is incredibly busy, as I'm sure you can appreciate.

John

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi I also have to complete allocation questionairre for Egg, not sure really. Mine has to be in quite soon about 5th June. Please let me know how you have decided to go with yours..any help gratefully received...

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

There will be help in our FAQs very soon - please keep checking.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks