halifax default credit agreements**WON**

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5753 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Information Commissioners Office don't have any teeth (ultimatly, they are only able to give advice and recommendations not court judgements, although they do their best), but their recommendations will carry some sway with the court - it will show you have used extra-legal methods to solve your difficulties.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/125119-ccas-post-april-2007-a-3.html#post1359065

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/130214-read-guidance-information-commissioners.html

I've just had a response from the ICO regarding a complaint I sent to them - 9 months ago! The letter apologises for the delay, "due to our extraordinary workload at this time"...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/125119-ccas-post-april-2007-a-3.html#post1359065

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/130214-read-guidance-information-commissioners.html

I've just had a response from the ICO regarding a complaint I sent to them - 9 months ago! The letter apologises for the delay, "due to our extraordinary workload at this time"...

I got one of them too...a few weeks back took almost the same amount of time, and i was only asking a simple question...........???

I believe the ICO office is a broom cupboard with 1 typewriter. and a granny taking shorthand....via a dictaphone recording onto cylinders..

that might explain it :)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

this is interesting/great news

i sent laiste letter as above

i gave hbos two weeks for a full and final decision

checked experian/equifax tday

default data/account data gone

no more defaults , ccj , etc on my credit file

thank you so much cag

with the greatest of pleasure can a mod mark this thread also as won

• 5 months later...

ive had an alert from equifax today and on checking my credit file hbos has put the default back on. its been seven months since they took it off.

to say i am not happy is an understatement.

they avoided court by a fraction last time and i am now going for the throat.

to recap

i have a letter from hbos saying there is no credit agreement. i informed them they cannot process data etc

advice please

am not getting into long debate with hbos, going straight to court so asking advice on poc

many thanks

have not got much advice but i can help buy bumping this thread.

If i can think of anything then i will shout.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

another development

hbos have only put the default on equifax this time

also i tried something today

i have just applied for a vanquish card and was accepted. i know what you are going to say, apr, etc

will only spend 50 max and pay in full each month for the positive markers.

thing is why is the default back on with only equifax. could this be a mistake by equifax, automatic systems etc.

yep ring them and ask it may be a mistake if its not u no what to do.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

kk now rite to them with a copy of the letter u were sent saying halifax were removing details from ur cra asking them to remove it based on the letter.

hi god mother, thanks for dropping in

RESAULT

just been speaking with the recoveries dept at hbos. they say the default will be removed within 48 hours. ill hold them to that.

but no explanation as to why it was put back on, just glad its being removed (again)

lesson to all

allways check your credit file on a regular basis

thats good maybe a explaination as to why would be good.

GDGD glad u have alerts as it help u keep an eye of these companys promises.