Blueskies is back

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought that rather than start a NEW Thread, it might be more appropriate to Post on this one?!...:cool:

:confused:

MTM explained his reasons in his first post for resurrecting this thread

All that I know is that Blueskies has left for personal reasons.

I don't know what those reasons are, but it was his decision.

Regards, Rooster.

The answer is here.

I see nothing wrong in one cagger showing concern for a fellow cagger who announced his return and then quickly disappeared again. It makes perfect sense to me. What's the problem? :confused:

I've had a tough day today and you want to think yourselves lucky if this is all you have to worry about. I came on CAG for a bit of R &R so please let's try and keep it friendly folks.

• Haha 1
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm friendly to anyone who isn't nosin' on me territory - know what I mean Janet-M?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I am actually eating a box of milk tray cos it was my birthday yesterday. Thanks MTM - I didn't see you drop them off. I am in Gateshead too - will keep a lookout for Blueskies.

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

You'll not see any blue skies at the moment......the weather up there is horrendous!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I'm friendly to anyone who isn't nosin' on me territory - know what I mean Janet-M?

No :confused:

but if you care to explain I'm all ears :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

We aren't having any weather at the moment - seems to be icy but no winds and no snow. In spite of what the media are saying....

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

No :confused:

but if you care to explain I'm all ears :D

Wot?..... Like this?......

cat_ears.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

MTM explained his reasons in his first post for resurrecting this thread

The answer is here.

I see nothing wrong in one cagger showing concern for a fellow cagger who announced his return and then quickly disappeared again. It makes perfect sense to me. What's the problem? :confused:

Any BTW, I've had the WORST day ever today, so can I join your club?

I've had a tough day today and you want to think yourselves lucky if this is all you have to worry about. I came on CAG for a bit of R &R so please let's try and keep it friendly folks.

Dear Caro

You are the loveliest and kindest woman ...

BTW, I've had the WORST day ever myself, so can I join your club?

Wot?..... Like this?......

cat_ears.jpg

Nooooooooooooo cos I don't smoke anymore :p

anyway thats far to cute to be me ..what was you thinking of Roostie .... maybe more like a vampire bat might be a better resemblence :rolleyes:

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

I'm sure you couldn't possibly look like ths......

vampire-bat.jpg

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I don't succumb to bullying, intimidation, insults, threats or deals of this type of nature.

Today of ALL days especially...as someone else has already found out today!

No...(see above)

Are you feeling old and grumpy today:wink:

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Who is old Grumpy?

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Are you feeling old and grumpy today:wink:
Today was yesterday.

Tomorrow is today...(...apparently?)

If I was even in the same month as everyone else, I'd chance my arm in the Main Forums...;)

I apologise for falsly obtaining Rep recently.

i blatantly plagerised MY Nationwide Posts from last March etc + re: whatever needed to be said.

I also apologise for repping Site nHelpers...THEY should know better than to try to Save the world ALL of the time.

Sometimes, all it takes is a lickle bit of common sense + a lickle bit of prior knowledge + research etc etc.

Please feel free to moderate THIS Post....[edit] ANYONE?...:-)

It is not considered good form to follow a question-mark with an exclamation?! :D

Today was yesterday.

If I was even in the same month as everyone else, I'd chance my arm in the Main Forums...;)

i blatantly plagerised MY Nationwide Posts from last March etc + re: whatever needed to be said.

I also apologise for repping Site nHelpers...THEY should know better than to try to Save the world ALL of the time.

Sometimes, all it takes is a lickle bit of common sense + a lickle bit of prior knowledge + research etc etc.

Please feel free to moderate THIS Post....ANYONE?!...:-)

A ickle bit of receiving graciously ... when someone is trying to give ... makes the world go round dontcha know, and the other person VERY happy :( under 'normal' circs ...

Consider yourself moderated a l'extreme!

Today was yesterday.

Please feel free to moderate THIS Post....[edit] ANYONE?...:-)

It is not considered good form to follow a question-mark with an exclamation?! :D

But some of us are so good at saving the world, when we miss an opportunity our friends have to direct us there:p

Please feel free to share whatever it is you are drinking, this month or last, wherever your timetable takes you (not ST A though):)

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Woosh. What on earth is going on here. Think I'll finish my bottle of wine and then this might make more sense!

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I finished my bottle of wine last night and it certainly did not make sense (especially my posts).

Tum-te-Tum ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

it certainly did not make sense (especially my posts)

Tum-te-Tum ...

ooh good that explains why I never understood you :D

MBK all we need now is you to admit you was talking broken biscuits too :D

doubts.

Dear Caro

How much did she pay you to post that Painty ?

( for anyone that doesn't know her she is soooooo sweet though .. but shhh don't tell her I said it )

doubts.

Dear Caro

BTW, I've had the WORST day ever myself, so can I join your club?

How much did she pay you to post that Painty ?

( for anyone that doesn't know her she is soooooo sweet though .. but shhh don't tell her I said it )

What do you two want? You don't have talk some twaddle sometimes. Don't think my husband and kids would agree. You know some people think I'm quite scary. LMAO!!:p