the cheek of it,be aware!hidden charges!!

ej3166
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

i had two claims against nationwide,one of which paid out succesfully two months ago,other is pending.

i recieved my bank statement yesterday from natwide and was surprised to find i had been charged more charges even though there was credit in there!!!

what happened was the account had been overdrawn for about 18 months,when i finally got settlement,they paid into account(minus what i was overdrawn) which left me the money to withdraw.beacause it was an uneven amount i left £1.78p in there.

but on yesterdays telephone call to them regarding why i had been charged £20 unauthorised o/d charge and £13 interest showing on this months statement,they stated that i had been charged these due to being o/d 28 dyas before!!!!

i informed the lady that, this was before the case was settled and i had already recieved a letter to say about settlement and outstanding charges being cancelled.

she was a baffled as me and has referred my case to another department!!!she said to wait and i would recieve a letter

so just to warn some of you to watch out for this nonsence,just when you think you are in clear they will charge again,even if it has been settled and there is credit on your account!! what a farce!!! they are basing it on being o/d before case was settled.

today i have written to them a long letter of complaint,stating all the facts and requesting that they pay me my £1.78p in a cheque and close the account,failing to do so would be in contradiction of their settlement agreement and i will cite harrassment to the courts.hopefully this will work!!!

regards

ejx