The HSBC off topic and talking about silly stuff type thread :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ooh, spooky. This is the first time I've read this thread since the last lot of posts in May, and guess what we had for dinner tonight???

Toad in the Hole!!! First time I've made in in about 2 years:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffy update:-

I have just picked up Buffy from the vets. She has just had the suspicious lump removed from her belly. Turns out that when they performed an emergency hysterectomy back in 2004, they left a bit of ovary behind. This, over the past five years, has been producing eggs and in turn became a large ball of cells. So basically she has been spayed......again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• 8 months later...

Today is:-

Name Yourself Day

Name Yourself Day is your chance to give yourself whatever name you'd like...for a day. If you like your name, then change your name for just today. If you don't like your name, use today to select a new name for life!

Participating in Name Yourself Day is simple and easy. Go ahead, give it a try. Change your first, or middle, or last name. Or, change them all. Give yourself a cool and catchy nickname. Once you've selected your name, you've gotta communicate it to all of your family and friends. This could prove to be the hard part. It will likely take time for your new name to catch on.

Today I shall be known as....................

Princess Pineapple Consuela Giraffe Hipoponomirriu m, the third. But you may call me Ma-am!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Today is:-

Name Yourself Day

Name Yourself Day is your chance to give yourself whatever name you'd like...for a day. If you like your name, then change your name for just today. If you don't like your name, use today to select a new name for life!

Participating in Name Yourself Day is simple and easy. Go ahead, give it a try. Change your first, or middle, or last name. Or, change them all. Give yourself a cool and catchy nickname. Once you've selected your name, you've gotta communicate it to all of your family and friends. This could prove to be the hard part. It will likely take time for your new name to catch on.

Today I shall be known as....................

Princess Pineapple Consuela Giraffe Hipoponomirriu m, the third. But you may call me Ma-am!

pms1 1oony u never change:lol::lol:we 1oves u xxxxxxkia

Reach as High as You Can Day

When : Always April 14th

Reach as High as You Can Day is a day to expand your horizons. And, it truely will be an uplifting experience. Today, there are no limits. You can literally reach for the sky.

Is there something you've wanted to "go for", and felt it was just out of reach? A new job, perhaps? Maybe a date with that cute co-worker or classmate.

Whatever the challenge you face, if you reach as high as you can, you just might win the prize. And, you will never know until you try.

So, use Reach as High as You Can Day to reach and attain, or even surpass, your goals and objectives. You'll be oh, so glad that you did!

National Stress Awareness Day

When : Always April 16th

Is work or school putting on the pressure? Are the kids on your nerves? Is there enough money to pay all of those the bills? There are literally thousands of reasons for you to get stressed out.

RELAX!!! Today is National Stress Awareness Day. This is your opportunity to recognize that there is plenty of stress in your life... as if you didn't already know. More importantly, today is an opportunity to learn, and to do something about the stress...... before it drives you batty or worse.

April is also designated as Stress Awareness Month.

• 1 year later...