Off topic posts from "Getting them to Reveal their Vitals"

volvodriver
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

absolutely a great piece of research that will provide a significant shift in providing a defendent with a sound platform to promote his or hers defence.

would we rightly assume that providing the claimant is seeking less than £5000 that this pre defence action is applicable to credit agreements/ credit cards and other claims similar to utilites charges and the like of.

djc

thanks surfaceagentx20

it more than clarifies the point raised and provides clear instruction to its use, for the litigant.

look forward to your response to claimant not conforming to the request of CPR 31.14

djc

Subbing. Have achieved three discontinuances so far by questioning validity of the CCA, but this can only strengthen the arguments. Thanks.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

hi! surfaceagentx20

under forum heading 'campaign'we have posted a thread named 'Fighting back against northampton bulk cc' something we would welcome your views upon. sorry not been able to find out how to link to this yet but early days.

This piece of work that you posted hear we believe clearly provides a way forward in helping those in desperate need of clear advice and quick help.

we are not sure if the thread that's

there is the right one but would welcome your input.

regards

djc

hi! surfaceagentx20

under forum heading 'campaign'we have posted a thread named 'Fighting back against northampton bulk cc' something we would welcome your views upon. sorry not been able to find out how to link to this yet but early days.

This piece of work that you posted hear we believe clearly provides a way forward in helping those in desperate need of clear advice and quick help.

we are not sure if the thread that's

there is the right one but would welcome your input.

regards

djc

I've posted the link for your thread djc,

Here it is

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/campaign/158548-fighting-back-against-northampton.html

one little question for you I am at the AQ stage took copy to the court yesterday and as of yet still not received any information at all no response to the CPR PART 18 i sent to Optima legal is it now to late to send this CPR 31.14

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/151709-help.html

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

one little question for you I am at the AQ stage took copy to the court yesterday and as of yet still not received any information at all no response to the CPR PART 18 i sent to Optima legal is it now to late to send this CPR 31.14

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/151709-help.html

Don't see what you have to lose!

Might as well send it.

Unless someone has a good reason for not sending it!

Jeff.

Subbing. Have achieved three discontinuances so far by questioning validity of the CCA, but this can only strengthen the arguments. Thanks.

On what basis Goldlady? Could you elaborate a bit here? Would be interested why you questioned validity and what was upheld.

Cheers

jax

icon6.gif

All were withdrawn at the eleventh hour. If you look under my user name and threads I started, look at the CL Finance ones. I only went to court once, only to find they had withdrawn the claim. But all were based on the in-validity of the CCA and I was not 100% certain that I would have succeeded if it had gone before a judge. But don't tell them that;)

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hi Surfaceagentx20,

It was suggested that I 'test' your document above here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/159640-claim-form-northampton-county.html#post1709975

Whilst I can claim statute barred in this case, I think I'd like to see what happens.

It's a bit strange because the claimant is actually only asking for interest, not for any part of the alledged debt. Do you think this will be a problem? Personally I can't see how they can claim interest on a debt that is barred.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.

All were withdrawn at the eleventh hour. If you look under my user name and threads I started, look at the CL Finance ones. I only went to court once, only to find they had withdrawn the claim. But all were based on the in-validity of the CCA and I was not 100% certain that I would have succeeded if it had gone before a judge. But don't tell them that;)

Can't seem to find your threads GL but I assume from you have said it was THEY who took YOU to court???

What was the basis of their claim and I assume you defended on the CCA being invalid? Have you posted copies of your CCAs on the threads? Would be interested to see them and why they are deemed invalid.

Regards

jax

:cool:

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hi x20 and all - great letter!

I am preparing ahead of the possibility of two imminent actions, and am preparing defenses and arguemnts againt the likely POCs. Can you recommendunder what circumstances I might choose to send the CPR 31.14 letter rather than cPR18?

Am a scientist not a legal so you make have covered it and I missed it. I understand your letter would act as a stronger show of initial strength that the defendant would mean business...but are there situations where one would be better than the other, or are both as effective?

I should add my debts are likely stat barred so I would be willing to test this out if you requie it

Cheers

Rob

Hi x20 and all - great letter!

I am preparing ahead of the possibility of two imminent actions, and am preparing defenses and arguemnts againt the likely POCs. Can you recommendunder what circumstances I might choose to send the CPR 31.14 letter rather than cPR18?

Am a scientist not a legal so you make have covered it and I missed it. I understand your letter would act as a stronger show of initial strength that the defendant would mean business...but are there situations where one would be better than the other, or are both as effective?

I should add my debts are likely stat barred so I would be willing to test this out if you requie it

Cheers

Rob

Rob, yes X20 covers the reasons/cirumstances for sending the letter in post 1 ... in post 1 before the letter. :-D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Might it also be worth putting it on the Consumer Credit Agreement thread as well alanalana ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks