Birmingham Midshires Refund

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To cut a long story short I enquired about a product change, and putting the mortgage in my sole name following divorce in Feb, and they quoted me some very favourable rates with no fees, took till 2 weeks ago when it finally went through court, they then charged me £149 new product fee. I wrote letter of complaint on 22nd and today I have had £149 refunded back to me!

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Great news!

Congratulations!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone, makes very interesting reading this site.

I am really after some advise, i have a mortgage with the lovely! bmidshires and went to court last april where a 56 day possession order was granted(my ex-husband hasnt paid a penny towards mortgage since oct 2005 despite being joint owner - however thats a different story)

what i would like to know is what charges if any am i eligible to claim back, i am currently awaiting a new mortgage offer so should be free of bm soon

i currently have statements detailing solicitors costs in excess of £600 numerous arrears letters charges, default on arrangement fees

items just quoted collection when i queried this i was told it represented some of the above, however the amounts dont tally with those quoted on their summary of fees payable leaflet

please help

many thanks in advance

uneverdid