Davy27 Vs Natwest...Sacked - current claim now in hardship?

Davy27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nothing untoward so far. I have my statements for last 6 years.

I will update as and when I have new info. Placeholder for now.

Me Vs Natwest Progress: Claim stayed but may re-request due to recent hardship status (unsure on this step).

Me Vs Barclays Progress: Need to make list of charges to send

Mum Vs Natwest Progress: Calculating charges.

Ay worries, just ask. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome. Just sending off the letter today while following the guide on this site (forget who by and where) This post sort of acts like a datestamp for later :)

Thanks again for every's time!

Me Vs Natwest Progress: Claim stayed but may re-request due to recent hardship status (unsure on this step).

Have you only been with them for 6 years? If you used the letter in the 'library' you would have asked for all the information of your banking history with them. Have they complied? Ooooohhhhhh I can be a troublemaker (but I'm on your side). ;)

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

• 1 month later...

Well longer but no charges until about 3 years ago.

I have made a list of all the charges but am debating wetehr to ask for the extras as I am unsure if I can reclaim the interest successfully and without going to court?

How to go about finding out my overdraft history?

I am thinking about just claiming for the charges and forgetting the interest they have also charges me on the charges in OD as I can't work them out and I can just put them down to 'learning my lesson'. Thoughts?

A lot of people don't bother with the interest charge for just the reason you state as it can be a lot of hastle for so little. The 8% more than compensates if you need to go to court. In the end it is your decision.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

• 5 months later...

Hello all,

I am claiming ~ £800 from Natwest for unjust charges.

I have recieved the 'canned' letter telling me about the court case and that it will be on hold, or 'stayed' s I see you guys put it.

And as such, I have subscribed to Martin Lewis' MSE newsletter to recieve updates on that case so that I can chase my claim up at the right time, etc.

This is where is gets interesting - I lost my job a couple of weeks ago and I understand those without adequate income qualify as a 'hardship' case and as such, the court-ordered stay on claims now still requires these hardship cases to 'go through' as normal.

What do I send Natwest now, though? A short letter stating my newly found hardship status, or do I just send the claims charge breakdown and the original letter with the extra 'hardship' bit on the end of it?

I know the answer is quick and easy - somebody please clarify! However, because people can be wrong, I'd like as many people to chip in as possible.

Many thanks in advance!!!

- Davy.

Hi, Davy.

I'll merge your Natwest threads and re title, hopefully you'll get the help your looking for.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

You write back to the bank with a change of circumstances. Most banks look at Priority debt arrears ie mortgage/rent arrears, council tax arrears utilities arrears etc.etc

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf