Pudsters14 vs Lloyds TSB

pudsters14
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all! I'm new to the website. I have sent my SARs to about 6 companies and am waiting now to hear back from them. Just a quick question, this may sound stupid but i've read other posts and the FAQ and have confused myself a bit. When I get my statements I just add up the specific charges is this right? Do I add on any of the additional interest I have been charged? :confused:

I think up to now my Lloyds TSB claim will be for around £385... this is for two accounts but have got two others I've not even started on yet with Lloyds...

Hope my question dusn't sound too stupid!

Thanx

Pudst x

Hi all, i think ive kinda worked out that thats a little bot too complicated to work it out. I can't wait to receive my statements and get this going! Has anyone got any really good general tips, other than the FAQ that i'd find useful?

Thanx

Pudst x

Hi, thanx for that. I've just been reading some of them! :eek: Some are a bit scary...but I want to do this so am going to keep on at it. Can't wait for my statements to arrive and then let the real fun?!? work?!?!? whatever... begin... thanx for your comment....your support is appreciated!

Pudst x :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Well update... i'm still waiting to get my details through regardng the bank accounts, have sent a big long letter complaining about a loan acct with them...was completely mis-sold and think they have acted in a very unprofessional way... been very busy but will keep all informed,... had the usual we are dealing with your complaint letters from them and the voicing your concerns sheet that comes with it... about to also launch SAR and CCA requests for a visa in my name and a visa in my hubby's... but they also fall under my complaint so think this will be a complicated one. Pudst x

If anyone would like to know the content of any letters I mention just ask because I probs won't put them all on here... will just summarise! :razz:

• 2 months later...

Still waiting, have not had any reponse from LTSB about this, have tried the address on CAG as a last resort, as i was previously using my branch address, will see if this brings anything back...

Pudsters14

x x x x x x