Invoice harrassment

coz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There

Despite having cancelled the V+ service within the 28 day cancellation period in June I am still recieiving invoices and threats to suspend the service etc. I have wrote several letters to cancel and am now taking virgin to court for the return of the £150 deposit paid.

there is obviously a total lack of communication between departments and I am getting sick of recieving these mounting invoices every month. Is there a template or law I can quote to request they stop issuing invoices for a service I no longer have or wish to have?

How far down the line are you with the Court? . .have you filed yet?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Not really - but a nice idea though. The creation of VM may have given them economies of scale, but customer service didn't improve.

If you've terminated, and they accept this and your service turned off, then you've done all that is reasonably possible. A request for your money (deposit) can take up to 30 days to filter through, as the billing system, although not carp - is unwieldy for the number of customers it is meant to support.

The actual claim was issued today via MCOL but at 6pm tonight I got a call from VM to say they had cancelled all the invoices and they would refund the £150 but it would take 28 days. I told them that I had been waiting since June and had taken it to court only as a last resort after many letters etc so wanted the court fees which they immediatly agreed to if I cancelled the proceedings. I told them I was prepared to do this only when I get the actual money and the court ruling allows 14 days for a reply. I wait and see what will happen and see if they can do it within this time.

they did apologise for the continuation of invoices adding up all the time saying that there is a 28 day period of issuing etc and they are different departments and my complaints had gone to different departments - good communication?

Well at least it looks like you have sorted it all out. The communication issues were just as bad with NTL, if not worse. Let us know if anything else happens.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers