Urgent help needed please!

mazel01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5842 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont talk to them on the phone for any reason

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

Now received 2 letters from DLC.

The first one reads: Please accept this letter as notification that this agreement has been assigned to us. It is essential all future payments are made directly to us.

You must let us have your immediate proposals for payment of the oustanding balance.

The second one reads:We are disappointed to note that you have failed to respond to our earlier letter. This situation is inacceptable and cannot be allowed to continue.

I presume that I now need to CCA them and not Blackhorse. Blackhorse have still not responded to my original request

Hi Mazel,

I would send a CCA request and also the following letter to DLC:

Dear Idiots,

I write to you with regard to your letter of the Xth, stating that Blackhorse Finance has "transferred" an alleged debt to your organisation.

I request that you confirm whether you have been assigned all rights and duties under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 & 2006 or whether this assignment is an equitable assignment in which the original creditor retains all duties under the said act.

If this is an absolute assignment of all rights and duties, as the Data Controller for this account, please confirm that the original creditor is no longer storing or processing my data.

Since I have not had any confirmation of the sale of this alleged debt by the original creditor I would also ask you to provide either the Document Of Assignment or other evidence to support your title in this matter

Yours Sincerly,

XXX.

All advice is offered freely & without prejudice

If my post has been useful to you please click the scales

The account is still in dispute through the original CCA request to Blackhorse.... so there is no need to send another one. Just send the following by rec. delivery to DLC....

Dear xxxx

Ref xxxx

Thank you for your letters of xx and xx/xx/2007.

However, a legal request for copy of my Consumer Credit Agreement (Consumer Credit Act, 1974) was received my xxxxxx on xx/xx/2007. Until such times as they are able to comply with this request, the account remains in dispute, is unenforceable and no payments will be forthcoming.

Yours faithfully/sincerely,

:)

:)

hi priority one,

is this your attempt at keeping the peace! :D

I agree,

keep the letter i drafted above for future reference mazel if the debt gets sold on to a dca, send priorityones letter for now

regards,

shane

Response from DLC:

I acknowledge receipt of your letter received yesterday.

I can confirm that we are investigating your query and will be in contact shortly to advise you of the outcome of our enquiries.

Should you require immediate assistance in the interim, please contact our offices on.........

Response from DLC:

Hi Mazel,

typical DCA response, most likely the 'outcome of their enquiries' will be to pass the debt back to Blackhorse, but that depends on whether or not blackhorse can produce a CCA or not. In the meantime they (DLC) should not be writing to you/contacing you etc about payments. Just a waiting game now

regards,

shane

you're very welcome:D

I just re read the thread again, did you get confirmation the CCA was delivered to Blackhorse? If not, I would send it again special delivery stating the original was sent on ../../. Just to cover all bases

regards,

shane

Hi Mazel,

typical DCA response, most likely the 'outcome of their enquiries' will be to pass the debt back to Blackhorse, but that depends on whether or not blackhorse can produce a CCA or not. In the meantime they (DLC) should not be writing to you/contacing you etc about payments. Just a waiting game now

regards,

shane

Well I have received phone calls from DLC wanting to discuss the account....still no CCA though!

Just checked again on Royal Mail and it doesn't show any information:mad: . I will send it again like you said.

Maz,

The royal mail recorded delivery is notoriously bad for not displaying if an item has been delivered for a variety of reasons.

if you really want confirmation of delivery then the only option im afraid is to use Special Next day Delivery

although it costs alittle more this gaurantees a signature and next day delivery

Regards

paul

Well I have received phone calls from DLC wanting to discuss the account....still no CCA though!

lol, don't speak to them. It's up to them to provide you with a 'true copy' of your agreement, them calling you is another ploy to try and scare you into sumbission! If you do happen to answer a call from them casually mention all calls are being recorded, this tends to shut them up!

regards.

shane

I know that Blackhorse have received my cca request, I rang up Royal Mail

Hi Mazel,

having done this a lot you'd be surprised how often this happens! A lot of the time the letter is delivered but the postman forgets to scan in the recipt to the system when he's done his rounds meaning in the track and trace website it stands as 'in progress.' If the delivery confirmation is not available from the website then I'd suggest speaking to royal mail again and asking the rep to email you the delivery receipt.

regards,

shane

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello All

I'm new to this site so apologies if posted to the wrong place.

I have a car loan from Blackhorse and recently missed 4 payments - I kept them informed of the situation throughout. I have offered them a repayment plan and they deemed it unacceptable and their only course of action is Legal action. I have since had a text from Blackhorse stating that 'Nationwide' have been trying to contact me I should call them on 0131 311 2111. I know from advice on your site that all communication should be in writing so i have been trying to find an address for them but can't seem to find one.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance.