Urgent help needed please!

mazel01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5842 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have got an unsecured loan with Blackhorse Finance for approx £2000. I have been unable to pay the full monthly instalment recently and they agreed that I could pay a reduced instalment until circumstances changed. I did this but haven't been able to maintain it and now they have sent me a default notice.

I presume there is loads of interest and charges that have been added so I wondered whats best.

Should I CCA them or send them a SAR? If I send them a CCA request can I still send them the SAR?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Account is approx 20 months old. I think that there will be a £200/300 added on there which has been added to the outstanding balance.

If I CCA them and receive the document o.k, I can then send them the SAR to look at these charges. Is that right?

• 3 weeks later...

Default notices are deemed delivered 2 days after sending. They do not necessarily ned to be signed for.

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

Send them the document again this time 'next day delivery' add a covering letter that states the original was sent on xx

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.....I haven't had any response from Blackhorse until today. Received a telephone call from a company called 'DLC', they told me that my account is no longer with Blackhorse and it is now with them and I have to deal with them. I told her that I had written to Blackhorse and was waiting for a resonse, her reply was well it doesn't make any difference now as the file is with DLC. I put the phone down!!

Could do with some advice please...

Thanks Sequenci.

Just realised, I received a text message the other day saying, URGENT, Please contact HSL on xxxxx quoting ref xxxxx, its the same number. Surely they can't just text & ring without writing in the first place....

Just CCA them & don't respond to any phone calls.

Well still no letters from DLC but plenty of phone calls. They have rang me Saturday, Sunday and today. Each time I said I am not prepared to talk to them on the phone and especially when I haven't received anything in writing. Their response to this was well we have sent you 2 letters recently you must have received them!