6 years charges - urgent help required

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

Does anyone know what s.32 means? I have been thrown the limitation act only goes back 6 years. I read concealing charges therefore have lost the protect of the limitation act as it invokes s32 the limitation act falls away

Any Reference to this please - or what s32

URGENT

I've been told I cannot use UTTCRs for business account, what can I use instead?

I kindly got information sent by Michael, thanks, however apart from not really understanding the limitation act, the charges (see below) says that I cannot claim for standard business fees for running the account/fee for a particular service.

The charge in question is that every day I am over my limit I get charged £4.50 per day leaving around £200 per month. Is this classified as a standard business fee. I did not use my account over the last three months and have been charge nearly £600 for being £200 overdrawn.

?

CHARGES YOU CAN CLAIM

You can reclaim charges added to your account for a breach of contract, such a cheque referral, unpaid direct debits. You can't claim for standard business fees for running the account/fee for a particular service.

The charge in question is that every day I am over my limit I get charged £4.50 per day leaving around £200 per month. Is this classified as a standard business fee.

Daily over the limit fees are all reclaimable as they are pure penalties. the bank is not providing any service in this case, just adding £4.50 to your overlimit every day by an automated system.

The title and nature of charges does vary across banks and you have not said which bank this is (this is the Welcome Forum anyway).

To get the best advice start a thread in the relevant bank forum - there it will be read by all the people who have experience of dealing with that bank.