*** Starting to worry now!!! *** Please Help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I filed my N1 into the courts and used a random particulars of claim that I found on this site that looked a little more robust than the simple one that was linked to via the step-by-step instructions.

I can't find the exact copy I used but I think it was written by a solicitor for a Lloyds TSB Client and she posted it up! It had all the relevant information in and I changed it to suit my particular case. However, I have just noticed that there is an actual Halifax POC that I should have used.

Halifax have acknowledged my claim and are intending to defend it in full. It says on my original Notice of Issue that the claim was deemed to be served on the 01 August 2007 and the Acknowledgement of Service was filed on 06 August 2007.

I am unsure when Halifax have until to file their defence and when I should send any evidence (like the CDs of the interview with Peter McNamarra)

I am unsure if my POC is now flawed cause I did not choose the right one/whether I will be able to use the Halifax POC in support of my argument...

Anyone with some words of reassurement please?

Many thanks in advance!

:-xGezuwit vs Halifax

12.01.07 SAR sent

08.02.07 Statements received [28 Days]

14.02.07 Prelim letter for £1789.85 sent [32 days]

23.02.07 Stalling letter for Bank Accounts received [41 days]

24.02.07 £400 offer for Credit Card received [42 days]

26.02.07 Credit Card Rejection letter sent [44 days]

28.02.07 LBA sent [46 days]

10.03.07 £784 offer for Bank Accounts received [56 days]

14.03.07 Bank Accounts Rejection letter sent [60 days]

-Hiatus-

26.04.07 £900 offer for Bank Accounts accepted over phone and paid into account [103 days]

-Hiatus-

25.07.07 Court Claim filed against Credit Card for a total of £999.53 (inc s69 8 % interest) [193 days]

Stuck? Here's an A-Z Index by Michael Browne.

hi if they have acknowledged they now have 28 days from when it was deemed served for them to enter a defence have a look in here no.7 what next

Guide To Reclaiming Bank Charges **##~~~~**##~~~~ Read This First !!

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Thanks Tilly.

I phoned the court to make sure of the date and it is the 29 August. However, they said I may not receive an allocation questionnaire/my case may be affected whilst the High Court case: "OFT vs Banks" is still in being decided upon!? I think I am safe because my claim is for credit card charges not overdraft fees, (but I'm not sure how many people are aware of this too?!?)

Regarding my worries about POCs: I think my arguments will still stand even though I used a different POC because it all concerns the same thing. The one I used was just written by a different person. I'll just need to make sure, I understand how my argument will be delivered!

:-xGezuwit vs Halifax

12.01.07 SAR sent

08.02.07 Statements received [28 Days]

14.02.07 Prelim letter for £1789.85 sent [32 days]

23.02.07 Stalling letter for Bank Accounts received [41 days]

24.02.07 £400 offer for Credit Card received [42 days]

26.02.07 Credit Card Rejection letter sent [44 days]

28.02.07 LBA sent [46 days]

10.03.07 £784 offer for Bank Accounts received [56 days]

14.03.07 Bank Accounts Rejection letter sent [60 days]

-Hiatus-

26.04.07 £900 offer for Bank Accounts accepted over phone and paid into account [103 days]

-Hiatus-

25.07.07 Court Claim filed against Credit Card for a total of £999.53 (inc s69 8 % interest) [193 days]

Stuck? Here's an A-Z Index by Michael Browne.