28 day deadline gone for bank filing defence

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a letter today from Halifax saying they are going to apply for stay on my claim - and this is 2 weeks after I received a judgement by default. Was also told by nasty lady at Halifax that if I apply for a warrant of execution, they will stay that as well. Nice lady at Halifax County Court has informed me to speak to bailiff officer on Tuesday.

Livid that they have waited 2 weeks after judgement of default to send me a letter. They didn't even file a defence. Apparently (according to nasty lady at Halifax) they dont have to write to me at all, I think she needs to rethink what she is telling people.

Will keep you informed on Tuesday

• Haha 1

Abbey - £539 pending - !!!WON!!!

Halifax - £676 pending - stayed at court

2nd Claim with Halifax - £168 pending

Lloyds TSB - £780 (sisters) !!!WON!!! - Filed waste of costs order (on hold)

Barclays - Barclays filed crap defense - on hold

AND THE BANKS ARE STILL CHARGING!!!!!!!

How very dare you!!

Hi Lea

Will be watching your thread with interest as my own claim was supposed to have been sent before the judge on 21st Aug and Ive heard nothing yet.

Ive put in for judgement but been told they are 2 wks behind but I think they are just taking the mike.

Good Luck with yours.:)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

Well peeps, got all my information together and will be contacting the bailiff officer at Halifax County Court tomorrow. I am not sure how the banks think they can over-ride a court decision but we shall see what they have to say and I will let you all know. I know the majority of cases are being stayed but I need to check if when a bank doesn't file a defence, they can request a stay on a judgement of default. Will keep you all posted.

Abbey - £539 pending - !!!WON!!!

Halifax - £676 pending - stayed at court

2nd Claim with Halifax - £168 pending

Lloyds TSB - £780 (sisters) !!!WON!!! - Filed waste of costs order (on hold)

Barclays - Barclays filed crap defense - on hold

AND THE BANKS ARE STILL CHARGING!!!!!!!

How very dare you!!

Well peeps, got all my information together and will be contacting the bailiff officer at Halifax County Court tomorrow. I am not sure how the banks think they can over-ride a court decision but we shall see what they have to say and I will let you all know. I know the majority of cases are being stayed but I need to check if when a bank doesn't file a defence, they can request a stay on a judgement of default. Will keep you all posted.

This is because they continualy breach rules and regulations governing how they operate their business and get away with it. it is only us little guys that are willing to take them all the way to the end, and the test case is going to settle nothing as the banks view it as a delaying tactic. they admit as much on their web sites. The only way anything will change is by government intervention and that will never happen.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales