Collyg999 daughter v NWide ***WON***

collyg999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have gone through the steps as follows

LBA

MCOL Claim

But Nationwide failed to acknowledge or send anything to the court.

I then asked for judgement which was accepted.

I have had a copy of what has been sent to N'wide so I know that it has been sent.

I wrote to N'wide as soon as I knew that the judgement letter had been sent - text below. I haven't received anything from N'wide.

The question is do I spend another £55 to issue a warrant given the OFT case?

I need some encouragement here!!!!!!:confused:

Collyg999

Letter sent 1st August 2007.

You were issued with a claim, reference XXXXXXXX, lodged at Northampton County Court on the 19 June 2007.

This claim was deemed served 24 June 2007.

I wrote to you on the 13 July with a copy of the schedule of charges that was the subject of the claim. I also sent a copy of that letter to the Court.

You have failed to acknowledge the claim and therefore I have had to resort to applying for a judgement against you.

This has been accepted and a copy has been sent to you direct from the Court, dated 31 July 2007.

I enclose a copy of the original claim, the judgement and the schedule of charges.

I feel I have done everything possible to resolve this matter.

If I do not receive a satisfactory response to this letter i.e. payment by the 8 August 2007 I will apply to the Court for a warrant of execution to be issued to recover the money owed.

Contact the court tomorrow and explain they haven't paid up despite the judgement. Nationwide should have received something from the court by now so check with the court and ask them if you need to issue the warrant or allow a little more time.

Best of luck :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

That's brilliant news!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.