Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hellooooooooooooooooooooo iv been reading on here about welcome finance all night....like 5 hours pmsl........i have one thing to say to all readers and writers here......wait for it........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL XXXXX good riddance WelSCUM Finance!!! i hate you for what you have put me and my beautiful family through.....i hope all welcome staff owe money to other con artists like you now and i hope they are banging on your door like u have done to me for 6 years. go to hell welcome finance WE ALL HATE YOU ..........phew that felt good hee hee xxx good luck to all you wonderful peeps who have posted on here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I couldnt help it.....sorry very childish i know, but i couldnt help phoning my local branch to offer my condolences :D

WF. "Morning WF"

ME. "Morning im from the local job centre, ive just been passed some paperwork regarding your staff coming in today for interviews ref signing on ?"

WF "Sorry whats your name ill have to find out some more imfo"

ME. "Mr Cagger.....I have got this right your branch is closing down ?"

WF. "Erm well i cant say at the moment"

WF. "Well if i was in your position id clear my desk and go now, Your companys bankrupt and id give you two weeks max...PS when you come in can i give you my SAR ?"

WF. Line goes dead.......:D

Good morning all,

I am aware that this thread is the font of all Welcome knowledge so I thought I might try my luck at the answer to a couple of questions.

The balance on my Welcome agreement according to my credit file is £875 less than the balance on my latest statement received with my SAR. I most definitely have not paid a penny more! Any clue??

Also, if Welcome completely caput soon, what will happen to our pending subject access requests?? They still haven't fully complied and I'm about to send them a "give me the rest of it or else" letter.

Many thanks :)

I couldnt help it.....sorry very childish i know, but i couldnt help phoning my local branch to offer my condolences :D

WF. "Morning WF"

ME. "Morning im from the local job centre, ive just been passed some paperwork regarding your staff coming in today for interviews ref signing on ?"

WF "Sorry whats your name ill have to find out some more imfo"

ME. "Mr Cagger.....I have got this right your branch is closing down ?"

WF. "Erm well i cant say at the moment"

WF. "Well if i was in your position id clear my desk and go now, Your companys bankrupt and id give you two weeks max...PS when you come in can i give you my SAR ?"

WF. Line goes dead.......:D

hahahahahahahahahahaha thats brilliant woke up to that post eeezeeeee lol made me start the day laughing hee hee xxx

quick question, do i have to send subject access request to my local office or head office, not sure and want to make sure i do it right

Hello Sparky, you will be better off sending your SAR to Compliance:

Compliance Department

Welcome Finance

Mere Way

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Ruddington

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

1. You're more likely to get a (sensible) response from them;
  2. They will still be there even if your local branch closes.

Don't forgot all the normal advice, postal order, print don't sign your name, send recorded.

also does anyone have any idea which branches of welcome are closing.

EBOY gave a list in this post, but I don't know where the list came from.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2403980.html

Hope you get round to posting a thread soon Iain....even, if it helps just a few people, then its a step in the right direction to get more on welcome and their shady dealings!!

Hi there B-O-2. I will post it soon, for one thing I need confirmation about what I believe are certain, shall we say, irregularities in the agreement. ;)

My problem is that I feel that what has happened with her situation (re-written secured loan) is fairly unique and would be readily identifiable by the prying eyes.

my husband got a call from them today asking what date he got paid and they want him to send a copy of his bank statement.

He got the car in 2004, paid by dd on the first of every month and has not missed a payment. He told them he got paid the last working day of the month but was not going to send them a bank statement,

They said he had till monday to get back in touch with them or they are going to cancel the dd.

Are we right in not sending the statement, they get there money they dont need to see what date he gets paid.

Kawala, that is very worrying behaviour. I feel it is fine to tell them when your husband gets paid, but as Sparky has said I certainly wouldn't be sending them any bank statements to prove it.

You say you have had this loan since 2004, so I would presume you must nearly be finished paying it by now? In particular since you say you have not missed a payment and the payments are taken monthly on the 1st by direct debit. Even if you still have some time left on the agreement you must have paid well over a third?

It is almost as if they seem to be wanting for you not to pay it (threatening to cancel the direct debit), so you can be in arrears then they could (unlawfully) repossess the vehicle. Actually I am not sure they can cancel the direct debit, you as the bank account holder can cancel it, they as the recipient can merely fail to collect the monies. Alternatively by seeing when you have money in the account they intend to stick an extra DD claim through.

As I say, I am trying to understand what they are playing at. My instinct, to protect myself, would be to cancel the DD and inform them that in future you will be paying by alternative means - cash at the branch (no that's a bad idea, they can deny receiving cash); cheque to the branch, or the automated debit card payment line.

id be inclined to call them up again and record the call too make sure you get name of who you spoke to and who threatened to cancel dd with no good reason, 'then pay them at branch with penny jar lol'. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx every little helps lol xxx just kiddin lol GOD I HATE THEM FROM PIT OF STOMACH !!!!!!! :D

my husband got a call from them today asking what date he got paid and they want him to send a copy of his bank statement.

He got the car in 2004, paid by dd on the first of every month and has not missed a payment. He told them he got paid the last working day of the month but was not going to send them a bank statement,

They said he had till monday to get back in touch with them or they are going to cancel the dd.

Are we right in not sending the statement, they get there money they dont need to see what date he gets paid.

I guess it was the local branch who called?

As has been said, they have no legal right to demand a statement. To cover yourself though, I would send a recorded delivery complaint detailing the phone call to Compliance at Ruddington.

Having seen how the branches operate I'm fully expecting there to be flood of illegal attempted repos, threatening phone calls, s80 requests and whatever other nonsence they can think of, now that they are for the chop.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks