charges claim - just about to issue

Guest Alison82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alison82

Do I need to fill out another N1? Is it too late now as I thought you only had one shot, I thought I done it all by the book!

Is there a N1 form online and do I need to pay again as I a v broke at the mo

Moneyclaim online is, as the name suggests, to claim money. You cannot use it to remove defaults etc. I don't think you could have asked for this in your Particulars of Claim, but even if you did it can't be dealt with via Moneyclaim.

The case is now settled in full, and you must advise the courts of this. If you want to get the default removed now it is going to be dificult - you could use an N1 and start a claim at your local court, but as your claim is not for any money it would cost £250 to do this and it would be more difficult to claim for default removal alone.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest Alison82

Can you explain a bit about this, I had no idea, I can't have this left on my file, can it be transered to a N1 claim? And id this process with my local courts more risky as there could be a chance that they will show up.

Is this my only option?

(Unless I ask Halifax to stop processing my data)

Guest Alison82

Good news!! The default was removed after all, it actually was recorded as 'serious arrears' but now thet they have refunded this amount the account shows a £0!!!!

Yay!! lets hope this is true as I asked a memeber of the customer service team and was told this information, will be getting report soon once I prepare myself for the news, I don't think it will be too bad after I get the 1 remaining default removed from 3 mobile!! am submittiong an N1 soon!!!

Thanks!! :)

• 5 months later...
Guest Alison82

To Halifax Bank Plc

I never got the chance to thank you for charging me over £1000 in charges during the months of December 2005 and January 2006. These charges and the removal of my £500 overdraft prompted me to reclaim over £2000 from you! You also spurred me on to reclaim monies owed to me from Lloyds TSB, Nat West and several other companies that I am now pursuing.

So you done me a favour and I can’t thank you enough!! I will continue to spread the word to friends and family.

So thank you once again for “giving me something extra”, you kept your promise ;-)

Cheers

I think the above would look better in an envelope addressed to:

HALIFAX PLC

TRINITY ROAD

HALIFAX

WEST YORKSHIRE

HX1 2RG

Go on, Go on, Go on.....

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

To Halifax Bank Plc

I never got the chance to thank you for charging me over £1000 in charges during the months of December 2005 and January 2006. These charges and the removal of my £500 overdraft prompted me to reclaim over £2000 from you! You also spurred me on to reclaim monies owed to me from Lloyds TSB, Nat West and several other companies that I am now pursuing.

So you done me a favour and I can’t thank you enough!! I will continue to spread the word to friends and family.

So thank you once again for “giving me something extra”, you kept your promise ;-)

Cheers

Why not? But I would not mention by name the other banks etc, and I would address to Cheif Executive.

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Howard (who, who, we do!)

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

here

here

here

here

Guest Alison82

Ha ha ha, thought I would send it to Ms. Rachel Hinchliffe, legal department.

I know it won't achive anything but it will make me feel good!!

I know what you mean.

I have already won my previous claim with Lloyds. Am now in the process of starting again. Have told them if they settle now they'll save my costs and interest at a later date, but they haven't even acknowledged my letters.

Doesn't bother me, I know what I'm doing this time round.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

here

here

here

here

...Doesn't bother me, I know what I'm doing this time round.

And isn't it a good feeling to get the first clam under your belt and settled - had written confirmation this morning - Capital One and wife's Halifax a/c next..:D

If you found my advice to be useful, then please click the scales to the left - Thank you.

Halifax - 13/01/2007 - Prelim sent

Halifax - 27/01/2007 - LBA

Halifax - 19/02/2007 - Filed N1

Halifax - 21/02/2007 - Telephone call from Halifax offering FULL SETTLEMENT (inc costs & 8% s.69) - RESULT!!

Advice & opinions given by Survivor are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest Alison82

I am serious though!!

As they say everything happens for a reason. If it wasn’t for Halifax I wouldn’t have stumbled across penaltycharges.co.uk then to this site. I wouldn’t have gotten my money back and prevented a default. I wouldn’t have understood the process or known my rights re the Data Protection Act, CCA or any other A. And I would still be letting these foolish companies intimidate and threaten me, now if I have a problem I tell them exactly what I think sometimes they get so p***ed off with me they hang up on me; which is nice as I know I have hit a nerve and they don’t have a clue what to say so they would rather say nothing!!!

We should start a Bank appreciation thread for this very reason!! :)

Hi

My bank charges occured when i was strapped for cash, I was working my ****- off trying to keep my head above water and the bank would ring me up at the most inappropriate times. If the bank doesn't pay me back, what have I lost, NOTHING, just my legal fees and time.

But I have had a fantastic time ringing the bank and asking for my money back.

It like a game of backgammon and the table has been turned.

Funny how banks do not want to speak to us anymore!!

LOL

barbershop0.com

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks