Charley vs Lloyds

charley farley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i've been trying to do a claim without starting a new thread to add to the multitude on here but i've received a letter from Lloyds today and i'm not sure what to do next. I sent the LBA to Lloyds about a week ago they in turn have sent a letter back saying -

" I am writing to let you know we have received your further correspondence, we expect our enquires to be completed by 02 September 2007 but we will try to get our response to you sooner if we can, thank you in anticipation of your patience"

Does this mean i now have to wait til i get their response or am i able to start taking my claim further?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nic it was 26/07/07 and i received another letter today saying they have suspended all claims until the OFT case against the banks has been concluded.

They say in the letter that even if i go to court now they will ask for the case to be postponed until after the OFT case.

I have to admit i'm unsure what to do now.

Morning, i have also just started claiming from Lloyds, and also have recieved one of those letters stating that they have suspended all claims.... Is this a delaying tactic or should we carry on regardless??

Morning, i have also just started claiming from Lloyds, and also have recieved one of those letters stating that they have suspended all claims.... Is this a delaying tactic or should we carry on regardless?? Help!!!