FSA To Review Waiver

crfx250
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"The FSA has also allowed the banks to apply for a stay in all court proceedings"patrickq1.....this is not a dictation to the banks this is the "FSA HAVE ALLOWED"

their is a slight difference....the PREjUDICIL part is interesting..........it is the consumer who is feeling the prejudice.............

The FSA seem to be reactionary rather than progressive. They have a knee jerk reaction rather than progressively taking financial institutions to task......

this knee jerk reaction was because the OFT were of the opinion that the consumer was being prejeduced against

the FSA like i have said need to be under the spotlight and investigated, an example being is NORTHERN ROCK

i know the telegraph reports this :Restructure of FSA to aid greater power. The Financial Services Authority has launched a major organisational shake-up to prepare the regulator for greater powers after the Northern Rock fiasco.....

this alone stinks it corrupt and immoral,

the FSA if they had any backbone they would simply put an end to the sneaky ways of the banks and make them accountable and transparent and of their illegal partnership with the DCA & CRA and the allowance of data sharing within the CRA and DCA where they all sleep in the same horrible bed,and soon to all under one roof known as "SCOR – Access to full data is now available to all DBSG Members. Get maximum benefit." Steering Committee on Reciprocity (SCOR)

surely you cannot accept this as being acceptable

all this going on right under the nose of the FSA

just what have the FSA done thats of any benefit to the consumer...and i do find the goverment departments just as guilty for the allowance of all this to happen...and to cap it all of look at the video MAXED OUT...Maxed Out

patrickq1

I'm seing my MP in less than hour to get his views on this.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good for you uni,i am almost certain no mp has ever seen this vid as well but it is disturbing that it has been allowed to creep into the uk by the likes of experian and aquifax,they are all **** trading in human misery

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Hi patrickq1

I just wanted to say that I watched the video this afternoon and found it quite an eyeopener, also very upsetting.

The CRA's really need stopping and the Government should be made aware of just what they are up to.

My MP told me (not as direct as this) that he thinks the CRA system is dubious.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

not only are they dubious we will end up with the american system that has already begun now with this report from what i have pasted

Steering Committee on Reciprocity (SCOR)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional