Krakan vs HSBC Round 2

krakan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Righto, time to go after the charges accrued on my Credit Card with HSBC. Met with some success in reclaiming my current account charges, but seems to have got rather more complicated..

Any pitfalls I should look out for? Got my current account charges back without the need for litigation about a year ago..

Righto, time to go after the charges accrued on my Credit Card with HSBC. Met with some success in reclaiming my current account charges, but seems to have got rather more complicated..

Any pitfalls I should look out for? Got my current account charges back without the need for litigation about a year ago..

Hi, With credit cards you can charge CI on the charges, so add it on at the start with your pre lim letter.

Just make sure you use a good spreadsheet like Mindzias ( well i lke it and its easy to use) as now you must list each charge with the description as shown on your statements (MSE one doesnt show that, so no good)

Make sure your claim is accurate & no estimated charges etc.

http://www.zen122856.zen.co.uk/CompoundSheet_v1.9.xls

You will find what APR to put in, in the hsbc forums.

Be prepared to get near court date, ie when you submitt bundle before they pay up (presuming CC are same as bank accounts & using DG solicitors)

Other things are stick to your timescales, not theres as they will prob use stall tactics.

Keep reading up and stay ahead of the game, things have changed since a year ago, but all the help & advice is even better now :)

Good luck

Celicaman

• Haha 1

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

thanks celicaman.. I'll have a look at what's needed in the court bundle in readiness. I'm planning on doing HSBC and Natwest simultaneously, so I should hopefully be able to keep myself on the right schedule!

Thanks

Chris