Chad v Capital One ** WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

I have worked my way the process of re claiming charges from capitalone.

They offerred me £80 from the £200 charges they have charged me. I acceppted it as partial payment.

They said that the will refund £8 per charge has the believe the £12 a fair price.

Any way tried to reclaim the difference and have handed in the N1 form in court two weeks ago.

Can anyone tell me how long i have to wait for a reply.

Also their is a strong possiblity that the interest i have claimed on the N! form is incorrect. Can i amend it at any stage.

Any advice is welcome.

chad

Please folks

Any help would be welcome.

Can i change my claim amount after i have handed in the N! form to court?

How long do i have to wait for next step?

I have handed in the claim form two weeks ago.

Thanks folks

Chad

Hi Chad Crap1 payout about 21 days after you file N1 at court if you have worked interest incorrectly they will send an offer on their figures or if yours are less on yours.

My payout was 23 days after filing and they paid £1660 for charges and contractual interest

all the best dpick:D

Thank you all for your advice, i have today received a letter from Crap 1.

They are willing to pay me all that i asked for in my claim form, even the bits that are not claimable. Lucking me. Just going to wait for the cheque to arrive before informing the courts.

It took exactly 3 weeks from filing the N1 claim in court to receieve the letter saying they will pay.

All that hassel and i got what i asked for, can't beleive they did not settle earlier it is bad service which has cost them more by making me go to courts.

Thank you again. Keep going the light is there.

Chad

Well done Chad . . . congratulations

Don't forget the survey and a donation to keep the site running..

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

No worry will make a donationas soon as i have the cash.

I never believe it untill the cash is back where it belongs.

Site has been helpful and supportive.

Thank you again

Chad

Your welcome . .will you be sticking around?. . this site is adictive. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Yes i will still be around.

This site is very additive, i have few others to tackle still.

GE money can't provide any statements, i have no statements so am a bit stuck what to do next.

I have estimated charges for every mont the account was active. but noe reply. Do not want to go to court with estimated charges.

Citi card trying to get statements but had no bank account number so that is taking longer.

Then finally Lloyds TSB, they said no so sending them one more letter then i am filling N1 next week.

But my main concern is that alot friends and family i try to help give up the fight really easy so convicing them to pursue the claim is giving me headaches.

Also some of these companies that have been set up to claim the charges back for people seem to be giving mixed advice. One company told a friend that they can't claim against credit card companys.

so yes i will be around fight the cause and helping people along the way. It is easy money when you know what steps to follow.

chad

With GE Money, i have a number you can try. I am at work so will post next time i'm on here. The girl on this number seemed very helpfull with looking for the data.

WARNING TO ALL

Yes please UK

Thanks that would be fantastic a number to call.

Any advice on Lloyds TSB, i don't want to wait. I think i will send one more letter giving them seven days then file N1. what you think?

Chad