DOS v Barclays - Personal Account

Destinyofsouls
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DOS - really sorry you seemed to have had a bad deal plus this other stuff for the 4/12 - you are not alone tho' what actually happened in your case?

sorry DOS didn't read previous page and now see what happened - there will be lots of support and help now from many others - I'll keep watching to see how it goes. Good Luck

Fingers crossed. It's a nerve wrackingly long wait, but I'm sure you will get lots of support from CAG and everyone on here. Best wishes,

nickyc

nickyc

26.06.07 Prelim letter sent

02.07.07 Acknowledgement received

12.07.07 LBA sent

28.07.07 Received Barclays standard OFT letter

29.07.07 Lost it :?

14.08.07 Recovered and back on track :)

yep we should have realised there was something in the pipeline.

a) start attending directions / pre lim hearings.

b) ignoring emails / t/c calls

c) slow on sending out settlement letters

d) slow on paying out even after court date.

e) so many apparently on holiday at the same time.

f) slow getting SAR's out

the OFT MUST have alerted them to this notification weeks ago, so why couldnt they make it across the board,, goes to show its STILL a one sided battle when it comes down to it.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Yes Barclays have clammed up. It appears we are all in the same boat ie without the paddle of experiences shared to steer along our individual paths.. no one has been here and so we're all p**sed off.

I had Mr Quinn promising an email from Monday onwards, my court date is 8th august but I am away from tomorrow,emma thompson re-iterated Quinns promise when it was only her who would pick up the phone.

I'm gutted!!!!!!!!!! So I rang customer relations who have honoured my initial settlement figure (SORRY DAR£IN TO CONTRADICT YOU WHEN YOU SAID " They will NOT honour their offer if you intend to continue! in a nother thread) because they have (it was for 1495 against a claim of 1605). I lose interest and £120 court costs but i am confident of claiming that back from MCOL.

I have also rung the court who have no directions to halt existing hearings, Barc lays have not filed bundle and I have so i will cancel previous settlement on Tuesday after weighing up court update with the 1495 to fall back on...think everyone and weigh it up based on your own circs.

im still in the running and lets face it who even thought about 8 or 37% interest, we just wanted the dosh back....ps DAR£in no offence mate your contributions have been inspirational but we would all do well to not get carried away with the tide if success on here previously and think of ourselves..and I should know I ve been victim of the cant lose school of thought myself!