LS123 V Barclaycard ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LS123,

Am I being over-cautious here.

Unless you have rec'd funds into your a/c or by cheque, you should still treat your case as UNSETTLED and attend court.

Show judge the banks letter re settlement and confirm you accept. Ask for short adjournment to give time for funds to be rec'd and cleared into your a/c.

When funds rec'd write to court to discontinue case.

It's NOT OVER till you have your money back.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hello

Yes they have offered charges, + fee + interest (only 8% int though) as I started this claim back in Jan and didn't really understand the Compound int at that time...

No sign of the money yet though.....

Hi LS,

So did you go to court, or not.

Have you checked if money's been credited to the BC a/c direct.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Dear all

It's been a few days since I have posted but this claim is now settled!! Yippee

I didn't need to go to court as the funds were in my account on the day of the hearing - I did phone the court in advance and let them know the situation and faxed them a copy of my settlement letter, so I suspect they probably removed me from the hearing list on that day (I didn't want to waste their time).

A Big thank you to everyone who has helped me with this claim - and good luck to all those still going, you will get there in the end!

LS:D

Hi LS,

Well done and congratulations on you settlement.

Slickimages_36.gif

I find it captivating - don't know why.

Slick

congratulations.gif

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .