Is my case going to be thrown out of court? ** WON**

Katuska
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Christina,

I'd like to send you a little something as a thank you if you give me your address....

[U][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Katuska claiming around £1800 from Lloyds TSB[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]S.A.R. sent on 27 Oct 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE] [U][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Hubby claiming £3552 from HSBC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Preliminary Approach Letter sent on 25 Oct 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue] [/COLOR][COLOR=purple][I]- No reply from HSBC[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Letter Before Action due to be sent on 08 Nov 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

Very happy indeed!! Thanks a lot, John! Fingers crossed for your hearing!!!!!

[U][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Katuska claiming around £1800 from Lloyds TSB[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]S.A.R. sent on 27 Oct 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE] [U][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Hubby claiming £3552 from HSBC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Preliminary Approach Letter sent on 25 Oct 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue] [/COLOR][COLOR=purple][I]- No reply from HSBC[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Letter Before Action due to be sent on 08 Nov 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]