Lowery Vs Lloystsb ** WON **

LOWERYM69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been monitoring this site for a couple of weeks and must say the advice which is available is second to none. I am now at the stage were I need some help with my claim.

I have just had my claim transfered to Darlington county court. I have received a letter from the court requesting I file and serve a written breakdown of sums cliamed by the 26 of july. Do I just send my spreadsheet with the dates and amounts on and is there a letter I should send to go with this letter. If so should I send an updated list of charges or the first one and should I send the same letter and list to Lloyds.

What do you mean by updated list? That since you filed there've been further charges and you want to claim them too?

T

SAR sent 07/03/07

Statements rec'd 14/04/07 (ish)

Prelim Sent 03/07/07

Prelim rejection rec'd 10/07/07

LBA sent 12/07/07

hi lowerym69, u need to send the same list as to what u sent along with ur prelim and lba, but with the 8% interest showing this time.

any charges u have incured since you issued ur claim can be added at a cost of £35.00 (which isnt claimable) and can delay ur claim by a few weeks.

my advice would be to see this claim through and then start again with the remaining charges :D

Hi

I think that you have to send your shedule (perhaps you did not do this when you first filed your claim i know i didn't) and there is a letter on the thread Gem V LLoyds. Sorry have not sussed out how to do the links yet:o. Good luck

Useful info that Christina, I had been wondering about that myself. Even thought I'm still at the begining of my claim, it helps to be prepared huh?!

T

SAR sent 07/03/07

Statements rec'd 14/04/07 (ish)

Prelim Sent 03/07/07

Prelim rejection rec'd 10/07/07

LBA sent 12/07/07

Today I have received a letter from the banks solicitors Sechiari, Clark and Mitchell. It says they will be defending there case on the following grounds.

1. The fees I seek are properly incorporated into my contact with the bank.

2. By making payments from an account which has insufficent funds I must pay the necessary charges.

At the bottom of the letter it reads

Looking ahead, a situation which gives rise to a dispute is not on the bank wishes to continue. in view of this they request I contact them within 14 days.

Has anyone had a similar letter to this and should I contact them

I received the exact same letter along with another letter offering full settlement. So hopefully you will receive an offer shortly :D

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D

I have contacted the solicitors and they say the part were I need to contact the bank is put on the letter by the request of the bank. They also no settlement will be offered.

Starting to worry abit now:(

When I got in from work last night there was a letter from the solicitors offering full settlement. I need to sign and return a form they sent. I also called them to say I would be accepting there full settlement offer and they told me it will take two to three weeks for the money to be in my account. Is this acceptable.

I received the same offer letter but sent an acceptance letter refusing there t&c's. I received my money 5 days after acceptance letter was received by SC&M, so I think the 2-3 weeks is a general guideline and so could be in your account well before then.

Letter I used is on post 73 of this link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/48032-jakena-barclays-4.html

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D