Kay against Alliance & Leicester***WON** POST OFT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I THINK wasted costs are another thing completely at the discretion of the judge so you are at their mercy - it would seem they are resusing to consider?

Not sure how Mimi jane got in with hers?

Have you tried doing wasted costs as an advanced search to see if anybody has won any recently?

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advise Jan, you really are a saint and saviour to a lot of people, you should have taken up the law, you'd be great.... and Mimi, who I am sure will let us know the minute she gets news on her costs claim.

Nighty night.

KayX

:( Yeah, thats it all right. Just got a General Form of Judgement or Order from the court....

"Before District Judge Nield sitting at Redditch County Court. Upon neither party attending (Who the hell is he??)

Any party affected by this order may apply to have it set aside, varied or stayed; such application must be made within 7 days of service of this order.

Upon the Claimant having accepted £2243 in settlement of his (I am a She!) claim

It is ordered that the claimants application ofor costs pursuant to CPR 27.14(2)(g) be dismissed.

BUGGAR!