welsh girl v NatWest claim 1 **WON**

welsh girl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thnks you've resqued me again, dose this sound right?

dear sirs,please find attached a copy of the charges that i am claiming there is a variance of £22.84p from the original of which you will have a copy . As the original claim was for £1,603.99p i shall continue to claim this amount. Hope this is ok?? as done v quickly and brain not working!! w.g

Lol.............. you'll have to start another thread now........... which (IMHO) will soon be reading ***WON*** as well!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

hi babes,hope your ok? that was my hubby's claim,started his after mine,"jammy s**", i did all the work and he enjoys the dosh in full!!!! didnt even receive a defence!!! lucky people these manchester lot!!! hope i hear sooooon could do with the cash to join you on 11/08 . Can you do me a favour , and tell me if post 26 is ok or do i need to put something else?? lv w.g. x. (what dose IMHO mean?? bit thick see!!)

Looks fine hun! And if you've entered all your charges into a CAG spreadsheet now as well - send them a copy for clarification!

IMHO - In my humble opinion............ and you're not thick - you're a sweetie! Gotta say though, your hubby's a proper jammie s*d - I've been at it since blinkin' Feb and I've not gotten a whiff of my cash yet! xx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

what we gona do about the drinkies then on 11/8?? brown paper bag me thinks!! lol but on a serious note steven posted earlyer to claim for the original amount, this is the amount filed with mcol, do you think thay'll notice if i just send this new one and say nowt?? it's only £22.84p more, thay can afford it!! o sorry, thay may be getting a little "strapped" now paying out all us deserving people, well welcome to my world i say!!!:rolleyes::D W.g.

Yeah........... a couple of wino's wandering round Manchester drinking meths!!! Ah well......... at least I won't be the only skint girl on the do!!

Realistically, they're only obliged to pay out the amount that you filed on your N1. Any changes should be done an amendment form - but that'll cost £35, and you can't claim it back!

Personally, I'd be cheeky! Send the letter, explain that this is the correct spreadsheet (unfortunately, your last spreadsheet did not calculate the charges accurately!) - and you respectfully declare that this is the amount you'll be claiming!

Alright - they might tell you to get lost, but nothing ventured, nothing gained!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

i'll supply the paper bag!!! i'm such a "plonker" a real "del boyo"should have used this spreadsheet in the beginning but didnt know about it then though. I think i might do that, thay've been bl**** cheaky in taking MY money!!!! hope it dosent scupper my chances if it goes to court what do you think?? cobblers will have my originals wont thay? ta buddy w.g :o

It won't scupper your chances hun...... promise! And it's worth a go - might work, might not! But you'll never know until you try!

And let's face it.............. they don't 'do' courtrooms do they??!!! So you'll be fine - promise!! xx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

thanks my little star!! will do that, this is a quick reply coz got to go to collect "merry hubby from town,(on his winnings lol!!) could ask for anything now couldnt i but settling for chinese instead,speak later mybe? lv w.g;)

Enjoy the chinese hun............ hope he's throwing a bottle of wine for you in with it!! x ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

well sent reply to cobbetts today re CPR 18 request with schedule of charges attached, also sent copy to local court where case transfered. Rang local court this A.M to ask if DJ had looked at my case,was informed that he/she had, and that i would receive an acknowledgement of this soon, and a court date would be set at a later date. As DJ Murdoch at Northampton ordered "the filling of an AQ be dispensed with unless the DJ at the court of transfer orders", should i, if the local court dose not request an AQ, send a Draft Direction as suggested by Bookworm now or should i do nothing?? Could someone clarif, in laymans terms please, what a Draft Direction is, and what coul the outcomes be for me???? "Am i being thick,coz a little confused after reading "No AQ- Straight to Pre Trail Review"!! thanks in advanced W.G. :confused: :confused:

Hi WG

Don't do anything until you hear from the local court. Once you hear from them send the draft directions whether they use the AQ or not - advice for both is (or soon will be) on hedgeys sticky linked from my signature.

The draft directions orders both sides to disclose everything relevant to their case. This will involve you with quite a bit of work (especially photocopying) which we will help you with. The important thing is what it means for NatWest and Cobbetts - It means they will have to tell the court (and the world) things they have fought long and hard not to have to tell. So they will give up.

WG

It may seem that lots of cases go to court but, as a proportion, it is only a small handful. In other words, the chances of youseeing the inside of a courtroom (at least as far asthis case is concerned anyway ;)) is very small.

Yes, this is a court bundle. If you don't get to court, it will still be useful - as a dooor stop or for propping up a table with one leg shorter than the others ....