Just to say thanks

chancer1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Firstly, i'm new to register, but I have been reading the site for a good few months now.

I looked at the info, called the bank (Natwest) who arranged to send me my statements, free of charge as well, for the last 6 years, I did have the last 2 years, so they sent me the other 4, they arrived within 4/ 5 days, I added them up and totaled £455 used the interest calculator and put the total at £620, (pushing my luck on the interest, but at least it gave them a chance to knock me down...;)

I waited about 4 weeks, and when I called i was given 'another number' to call, they advised they were behind, but I should expect to hear something by the beginning of July, last week a letter dropped through the door, offering me my £455 back, but in no way an admission of liability, a 'goodwill' gesture, they say in their letter, signed the form and within 3 days, the money was deposited in my account.:D

I would like to say a big thank you for all the letters (templates) and post's from all other's about their successful and some not so successful battles.

Now... just gotta sort out Welcome Finance:-x and I'll bet set:)

• NatWest - Settled in full 8 weeks after LBA (without interest)
  • Capital One - LBA 27th July - Offered & paid £28 - Rejected - settled
  • Monument - LBA 18th July - Offer 19th July - Refused - settled

• WFS - 8 Point Complaint - awaiting response - Failed CCA Request - awaiting response - Awaiting S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) info

***WFS Written Off £8k 01/08/07***

Monument sent my info even tho i forgot to send payment!!! Thanx Monumnet