tcw76 -v- Lloyds TSB ** WON**

tcw76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There have been many letters like this sent out recently (some even mentioning the correct court!) there is very little point in contacting your local manager as he will most likely not have a clue why you are seeing him. It is not up to them to impose conditions on the settlement anyway. A settlement usually follows shortly after this in any case.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got this letter also with the wrong court. the next letter in the pile was also from **** and this one was a full settlement offer of £2269. couldnt beleive it. my court date not til 14th aug and i havent even sent my paperwork to court(but i will just incase)

thanks for the advice nicsussex, I didn't think that there was a great deal I could do. to know that a settlement USUALLY follows these letters is of sum comfort. but i know not to hold my breath in there situations..

my claim only for £800 so peanuts compared to youknowsit, congrats mate.have fun spending it. here's hoping they over pay me 2 :D

Got settlement letter this morning from [problem]. for full amount,:D and on the very same day i get a hearing date from the court of the 25th sept. :Dwill wait til I have the money in my sticky little mits before i change thread to won.

oh happy days :D

Posted the settlement letter on 7th june, Im the most impatient person in the world, whats the average number of days im dealing with until i get my claim back? and is there anything i can do to speed things up?

checked bank at lunch time, no money, checked 30 seconds ago and there it is £813!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy days, Im so glad it came now cos i phone [problem] and they said it can take upto 4weeks for the money to go in, and i was dreading starting to make up a court bundle. :):D:p could a mod change my thread to won please, thank you all very much