bloody hell ive finally won

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well the past few months have been hell , I was one of the few silly fools who decided to use a so called professional company to get back my bank charges , this all started way back in february 2007. Since then its been hell , with Nationwide informing me that they were not aware of a claim , the so called professional company , informing me that they had sent all documents etc, N1 FORM SENT , waited 28 days , told that nationwide claimed hadnt received it , waiuted another 28 days , still nothing , this went on for ages . Was again told that if nationwide hadnt responded by June 25th , then i would win by default. Rang nationwide june 24th , was told that they were not aware of any claim still. rang so called professional company they said nationwide had sent an intention to defend on June 5th. rang back on 25th and was told to wait a few days as still waiting for reply back from solicitor. Rang today told still waiting to hear from solicitor , I lost my temper and said whats the difficulty here , they either have put in a defence or they havent and ive won by default , was tolkd be patient it will be sorted in the end , these things cant be rushed.

WELL IVE JUSTR CHECKED MY ACCOUNT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME , AND NEARLY FELL OF MY CHAIR WHEN I SAW 2 CORRECTIONS ON MY ACCOUNT FOR £999 AND £784.

Still waiting for interest and court cost, + will also try and get back charges which had been added to account since i started process as i hadnt used account since february, so now have £124 charges on top.

I HOPE I RECOVER ENOUGH THIS EVENING TO CELIBRATE AS AT PRESENT I AM STILL NUMB

Congratulations!

However - bet ya wisj you had been in control instead of the "private company"!

:| worried and stressed:|

Nationwide! Here i come, could be alot of money they might have to pay me back:eek:

Data request letter sent 04/06/06 via Hull Branch Nationwide.

Hull financial consultant called ME to help 04/06/06

:smile:Refunded £1200, 19/07/06, still going for the rest of it though!

LBA posted 22/09/06 claiming £2720!

D`oh! - put wrong amount in LBA - short by £1000!

Finally got the money to go to court 09/03/07

Acknowledged 13/03/07

No reply, so judgement issued 29 days after acknowledgment 14/04/07

DEFENCE FILED ??!! 09/03/07

FULLY PAID UP 17/04/07

Second Prelim sent 20/04/07

Second LBA sent 01/05/07

MCOL acknowledged

County court letter saying PAID UP 20/06/07 - although this wasnt the claimed amount, so i disputed it.

Still awaiting court date/decision due to OFT case.

Toooo right.

The only good thing now is that the money should have been sent to company and then they would deduct their charges and send me a cheque.

Now its my turn to delay payment to them as long as i can.