I have a problem with the 'notice of allocation to the small claims track (hearing)

shortcake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a problem with the 'notice of allocation to the small claims track (hearing).

court date 16 august 2007

Received this today, dated 25th June 2007. However the instructions state -

1. the claimant shall by 4pm on the 21st june 2007 send to the court and to the defendant a schedule of the items claimed for indicating: date, amount, basis of charge, basis for disputing and substituting as approrpriate and alternative suggested charge.

2. the defendant shall by the 18th august 2007 send to the court and to the claimant a counter schedule as above and indicating the basis of charge and basis on which it is defended and setting out the cost to the defendant of supplying that service.

3. all other documents to be copied and exchanged and send to the court 14 days prior to hearing.

THE PROBLEM -

a) the deadline given for me to send a schedule of the items is dated before they sent the notice.

b) the counter schedule is due after the court date

Help please, i'm very confused

phew!! a typo for sure. the person I spoke to at the court was not impressed with the clerk's typing & proof reading skills. lol.

I now have the correct dates.

I've emailed Dino in the litigation team as well. Emailed him yesterday, don't really mind if he replies or not though. Unless he sorts something out for me before i start all the hard work of getting my bundle together. Is he still one of the best for replying?

"basis for disputing and substituting as approrpriate an alternative suggested charge."

how would I do this? What is the general opinion of a reasonable charge?

thanks in advance.