Favourite Cag Names...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5870 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Our 100,000th member had the best name ever

100k.jpg

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Quite like mine cos I did take Cobbetts down in court.

Also, Sue de Nimm caught my eye

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Our 100,000th member had the best name ever

100k.jpg

Behave yerself!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

How can you find out your member number? I never saw that little box when my name was in it!

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

You don't.

Mr Vanity there signed himself up to be number 100 000, then copied and pasted that bit at the bottom of the screen and has obviously jealously kept it for future use since then. :rolleyes:

No???!!! Surely not barracad??!!! :rolleyes:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hard to believe, I know. :-D

Fine upstanding bloke from stoke like himself an' all!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

You don't.

Mr Vanity there signed himself up to be number 100 000, then copied and pasted that bit at the bottom of the screen and has obviously jealously kept it for future use since then. :rolleyes:

The likelihood of that is unlikely in the extreme...and coming from you I am surprised, especially considering what you do to peoples' avatars with your box of crayons...

members.jpg

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

has obviously jealously kept it for future use since then.

Jealous of what, exactly?

And Mr Spicenix that is not a Photoshop job, the genuine 100,000th member was "barracad is The Stig". There was a discussion in the old Bear Garden.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Jealous of what, exactly?

And Mr Spicenix that is not a Photoshop job, the genuine 100,000th member was "barracad is The Stig". There was a discussion in the old Bear Garden.

I seem to remember there were discussions about photographic evidence of heaven a few years ago...and it must be true because it was in The Sunday Sport...

Has "barracad is The Stig" made any posts, or are you just (as) guilty of manipulating the membership statistics...my point is this, if "barracad is The Stig" is not making any posts then you have:

a) deprived someone else of registering with that user name

b) deprived someone else from claiming the much sought after 100,000th registration

c) deprived me of some of my ever so precious time in i) responding to this post and ii) creating evidential proof that your earlier posting was a counterfeit statement/image

d) been picking your nose

e) taken up some valuable bandwidth that could have been utilised by other posters

f) confused Bookie, as she will now have to monitor
TWO
UserIDs to keep you at heel rather than the one UserID she has been used to

g) been looking in the mirror - STIG becomes GITS, demonstrating both UserIds

h) frustrated all other posters who have been following your spurious prize threads...now they are likely to fret and suffer PTSD in the eventuality that you make a new thread under another UserID and they miss it

i) clearly not changed your underpants

j) wasted your time

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I believe "barracad is The Stig" made posts in the old Bear Garden.

As for the other points, you would need to take those up with "barracad is The Stig", not me.

oh, just looked. stoke.

he does live in a dump.

:-D :-D :-D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

LOL...bizarrely "Stig of the Dump" appeared in a very early Beer Garden thread...but the analogy between the dump and Stoke is good...

...oh...hang on a minute...The Robster also comes from Stoke...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey come on Stoke is a dump with a crap footie team, but the city of stoke on trent is a fine city generally, so come and have a go if you think you're hard enough duckies

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

...oh...hang on a minute...The Robster also comes from Stoke...

This is a popular misconception born from total ignorance of the geographical boundaries and pecularities of the area

the Robster comes from Burslem which is a town that makes up the City of Stoke on Trent. Stoke is another town which helps make up the same city. Different entirely, specially to local football supporters. ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Crusher you crack me up!!!:D

I was starting to think you had deserted us Banger. Nice to see you:)

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

mmmmmmm, karnEvil :rolleyes:

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

ElectricLemon's a good one

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!