kopkid v hsbc **** i won *****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have today received an offer for the full amount claimed £2570.20 from dg :) :) :)

thanks to everyone who assisted and advised me since my claim started back in february

but i still have 1 or 2 questions-

the letter from dg for me to sign states" i also agree not to make any other claims relating to charges for the period stipulated above "

my problem is i want to claim again because there are several more charges that i missed 1st time around , what do i do ??

also is there a template letter any where to attatch to my accceptance

so keep up all the good work everyone , its along slog at times but its worth it at the end

i was very nervous at the beginning but here your among friends. look at me now im eager to get my claim no 2 in

comon hsbc ................bring it on

thanks again folks your priceless:D :D

very happy kopkid .!!!!!!!!

any advice i can pass on to anyone from my experience just shout , im going nowhere

Well done you enjoy spending it!!!!!! - what stage are you at now you have an offer???? I sent draft directions to the court last week, and about to send my 5th or 6th nudge......

It looks like offers aren't coming now until after you do your court bundle etc. My first letter was back in Feb too......

You will need to put something like this:-

Dear whoever,

Thank you for your letter dated xx.xx.xx offering £xxxxx.xx in full and final settlement of my claim. I am willing to accept this offer on the basis that it is to be paid within the next 7 days of you receiveing this letter. Please note that that I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

yours sincerely

(your name).

You can also attach the offer acceptance form with the bits you do not like crossed out.

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Date

Dear Whoever

Ref: Your Offer of Settlement

Account: xxxxxxxx

Sort Code xx-xx-xx

Claim No: XXXXX in XXXX County Court

I acknowledge receipt of your letter date xx/xx/xx and your settlement offer of £XXX

I accept your offer as full and final settlement only for this claim of bank charges made on my account between xx/xx/xx and xx/xx/xx(dates of first and last charge) and specifically for those charges included in this claim.

I reserve the right to claim for any other charges not specifically itemised in this claim.

I accept this offer without prejudice and I reserve the right to make any further claims should you apply future charges that may be considered unlawful under common law or in violation of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 or Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.

I will be willing to withdraw my claim upon receipt of unconditional full settlement of my claim.

I am also not prepared to agree to any confidentially clauses you try to impose, unless of course your client wishes to make an offer of due consideration in addition to the amount of £xxxxx, in order to be afforded this privilege by myself.

I trust that you will find this arrangement acceptable.

Yours Sincerely