****CAG Needs Your Help****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We urgently require the documents listed below. Please help us find these should you have any of the documents listed below please send to:

evidence@consumeractiongr oup.co.uk

Barclays, Terms & Conditions

HSBC business T & Cs

RBS T & Cs

We need to try to get as many in as possible now, fairly quickly. It's general Personal Banking and current account T&C's we're after - not necessarily credit card, business or any letters, etc. Any year.

We're trying to compile as many as possible. We're very short on Nationwide and Yorks/Clydesdale, so those in particular, but really as many as we can get!

Please send in hi-res PDF format if possible or send your original paperwork to;

Consumer Action Group

PO Box 7481

Derby

DE1 0LE

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Are there any years in particular, or just as much as possible?

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

As early as possible please, anything will do as we can sift through.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Shameless bumping of this thread is totally encouraged.:D

Bump

I dont want it to get lost in the rest of the stickies. Also at this moment in time we can not publicise the fact that we need this information enough.

shameless bumping...:D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

bump, bump, bump!

F&Q's... Read here

nudge.

bump

We urgently require the documents listed below. Please help us find these should you have any of the documents listed below please send to:

HSBC business T & Cs

RBS T & Cs

Please send in PDF format if possible.

bump

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Bump

A little thought. Can everyone who is reading this please email everyone you know in your address book (not the banks or Sols obviously lol) and ask if they have any.

Mrsfoot

• Haha 1

All advice is based on my experiences. I am NOT qualified and as such cannot be held responsible for any mistakes. If in doubt...get professional help.

If you like what i have said then make me a star!!

Some helpful links

I have been successful in many cases..here are links to some

Housing Act and deposits: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?266260-Deposit-being-withheld.-Please-advise&highlight=

Against Natwest: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?278646-N-west-v-Mrsfoot-s-Son.-***WON_ALL-CHARGES-REFUNDED***&highlight=

Against Swift Advances: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?46576-Me-V-Swift&highlight=

Against B&Q: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?172878-Me-vs-B-amp-Q&highlight=

HSBC business T & Cs

RBS T & Cs

Please send in PDF format if possible.

Please help the campaign:) :) :)

bump

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Bump

A little thought. Can everyone who is reading this please email everyone you know in your address book (not the banks or Sols obviously lol) and ask if they have any.

Mrsfoot

An excellent idea.

bump

bump

Back up you go!! ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Up we go again.

F&Q's... Read here

bumpity bump

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.