Court date

Yorkie41
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

My claim against HSBC was finally allocated to the Small Claims Track on 12 June. The hearing will take place on 25 September (York C.C.), 45 miutes allocated. 14 weeks seems a long time to me - is this normal? 45 mins also seems a long time for the hearing. Also, what can I do, if anything, to speed things up. I have sent a nudge letter to DG, but no response. Thanks,

Yorkie41.

Keep sending the nudges! 1 every 10 days. Other than that just keep reading. Did you have to fill an aq in? If not did you ring to court to see if the aq fee was still payable?

The time you have to wait is purely a result of the ammount of claims the courts ared ealing with at the moment.

Mate, I though I had a bum deal with over 10 weeks to wait! I've sent DG 5 nudges up to this point and not heard a thing, so don't think it's your fault, they are just not wanting to acknowledge things at the moment. I suspect it's due to the sheer muss of paperwork they are probably swamped in right now! Serves them right if you ask me!!

Unfortunately you are stuck in the same boat as me where you've just got to keep at them every couple of weeks or so and wait till your date in Court. If you've not heard anything by mid August I'd start to prepare your court bundle.

see lattie's useful thread here :

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies.html

a bored

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Keep sending the nudges! 1 every 10 days. Other than that just keep reading. Did you have to fill an aq in? If not did you ring to court to see if the aq fee was still payable?

The time you have to wait is purely a result of the ammount of claims the courts ared ealing with at the moment.

Hi Freaky Leaky

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. Did NOT have to complete an aq, but DID have to pay £100 fee.

Cheers,

Yorkie41