Lloyds Tsb - Go Away Little Girl

pixiepixie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - Im posting this thread on here as ive been advised I may get a little bit of help from other Lloyds TSB customers who may be in the same boat.

To cut a long story short - here are headlines

Took a loan out - under financial duress and at the advise of the fella that called me advising me he was my personal account manager and he could save me money

He advised that loan protection was a good idea due to the size of the loan - this bumped up my payment and I did say at the time that it was a lot of money - he advised - its less than youre paying now on your credit cards

took the loan out - ive been paying it for 2 years now and in conversation with a friend mentioned the loan cover which then lead me to this site etc

requested a copy of the loan agreement and details on the loan cover from lloyds - got the agreement - no loan info. so dont even know what its for.

have written 8 letters now to lloyds requesting that the loan protection be cancelled and either credited back to me or taken off the loan balance. lloyds have sent ONE letter back - saying GET LOST - the loan cover stays on we wont be removing it and kept referring back to the terms and conditions - STILL NO DETAILS ON WHAT THE LOAN COVER IS ACTUALLY FOR.

Ive written 8 letters now - had one reply.

What do I do. The loan cover is £150 a month - ive never been in arrears with lloyds never missed a payment on the loan and fully intend to keep paying it but dont want or never wanted the loan cover

Any ideas - or has anyone been in this situation with lloyds?

thanks

pix