Spice & Crush's Pastymeet Thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As long as the car is back from it's MOT, I'm not coming down in the tractor, I'll upset Crusher !!! ;)

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...but if the car isn't fixed, then make sure the wheels are bolted onto the Land Rover...we don't want a repeat of that performance...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Noooooooooooooo......... Don't remind me. :eek:

BTW we have found somebody's hat !!!! I'll bring it with me !!

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not Ginger Spice's Dora The Explorer hat?

Crush? You coming to the pasty fest, or are you swanning off on Easter holidays?

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ummm...it's tomorrow...Wednesday 2nd...can't do next week as Jake and my nephews will be here for about three weeks...and I think Mr Lex is also busy...we are meeting and munching tomorrow...am I the only one who always attends?

How can you talk about pastys at this time of the morning? :rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I'll be there Spicey. Crush, go on, you can do it !!!! :D

&

How can you talk about pastys at this time of the morning? :rolleyes:
  • Open eyes
  • Think of food
  • Open mouth
  • Speak

Simple really...

Men do have a habit of seeing things simply.:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

sorry I couldnt make it this week.

I trust the pasties were especially yummy?

??? It's tomorrow...you sure you can't make it?

Still plenty of time to get your order in !!! :D

&

Sorry to say Crush, mate. the pastys were the best ever today !! ;)

&

Why is this response box not working properly...but yes, luvverly jubbly and all that...well pasty'd out...

Well, I am off to Wales tomorrow with a car load of real pastys. I might bring some of the things they bake up there back with me, to frighten Spicey and Crush with !! :D

&

Men do have a habit of seeing things simply.:p

couldn't agree more............I was working in Looe today, so I had a pasty for my elevenses, and then at lunchtime I was in Polperro...............so i had another for my lunch:D :rolleyes:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I was working in Looe today, so I had a pasty for my elevenses, and then at lunchtime I was in Polperro...............so i had another for my lunch
A pasty chomping hero, of epic proportions...fancy becoming a member of SpAM and cRAp? That will get you an invite to the next pasty meet...

It must come as a great comfort to you that wherever in the country you work you can always find a G******s.:lol:

It must come as a great comfort to you that wherever in the country you work you can always find a G******s.:lol:

wash your mouth out with soap and water:o

.............it'll help take away that awful artificial taste:rolleyes:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.