Buby_x v Abbey

Buby x
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OMG I have just received a call from Mr Ronan Coyle regarding my hardship claim.. They have just agreed to pay me 65% without predudice claim Totalling £1091.81. I cannot believe it. He said the money should be in my account by next monday. Lets see!!!!!!

He really has been a nice guy through all this I can't believe ha actually works for abbey.

Buby x

I really connot believe this is happening to me. I feel like I've won the lottery.

Donation to CAG on its way when the money clears!!!!!!!

Well done to you.

This means now that the balance of your claim will be settled once the OFT test case is settled if it goes in the OFT favour. The money will I am sure will arrive as Ronan said it would as he is in the legal department.

xx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fantastic!! :D

And hopefully the money will hit your account sooner rather than later.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thank you to everyone for their support. Wouldn't have been able to do it without it.

Received a letter from Abbey today confirming our conversation so I feel better about the money going in the account

Thankss again

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

fantastic news about the case. What does it really mean to us all. I've read many threads over the weekend but I can't seem to understand it.

Does it mean that the banks will now have to pay up.

I have received 65% of my abbey claim under hardship rules . But was told I would be able to claim the rest back if the banks lost. Think they have lost so what is the next step.

Regards Teresa

I think we just need to wait until the lords have decided whether the banks can appeal direct, we should get that answer over the comming weeks. If they say no we have to wait for the OFT report on fairness which should be completed sometime later this year