Lloyds fail to file AQ, Judge strikes out ***Win***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great news,

Lloyds had until 4pm yesterday to file AQ at Chichester County Court. My husband telephoned this morning to see what was going on and was told the Judge had ordered in our favour yesterday against Lloyds. The paperwork is in the post say the court and once we have signed it, Lloyds have 14 days to pay. Yippee

Great news,

Lloyds had until 4pm yesterday to file AQ at Chichester County Court. My husband telephoned this morning to see what was going on and was told the Judge had ordered in our favour yesterday against Lloyds. The paperwork is in the post say the court and once we have signed it, Lloyds have 14 days to pay. Yippee

Well done

No Probls. How do I send the order just a typed version of it or copy sent via post. Please let me know. Cheers. P.S. Just out of interest 2 days later Lloyds sent a full offer of settlement inc interest and costs via their solicitors. (Left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing!!)

Well done on your victory, I'm just at the going to court stage, not quite sure what to do. Have been sent instructions from local county court asking for paperwork to be sent to them and defendent, is that all the statements, the schedule of payments and has anyone else make a 'statement of evidence" All advice gratefully received.

Hi Patricia,

You will probably be advised by those in the know to start your own thread under your relevant banks name. The victory is actually my husbands, I am at the same stage as you against HSBC. You can see my thread at thunderbird v HSBC where you will see what to do next re statement of evidence. But there are many out there who can help you more than I can, but do keep in touch as it seems we are at the same stage.

Best wishes

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first time at doing this so please bear with me.

I have followed the advice from CAG and I am now at the stage that Lloyds TSB are defending the claim.

It has been transferred to my local court and I have been advised by a court order that no allocation questionarre is needed. Is this a good sign or is it detrimental to my case. I am going to send a request to the court for the directions as shown in the CAG draft directions guide. Should I need to do anything else.

John Mac

Hiya, This is not a bad sign. It may be that your local court will not dispense with the AQ and send you details. My local court did this even though Northampton Court said AQ would be dispensed with. Ring your local court and ask for advice, they are really helpful. It would be a good idea to start your own thread on Lloyds so that you can get all the help you need. Go to Bank Action Group and then Lloyds Bank and get started on a new thread. Good luck. Many more will be able to assist you more than me, but yell if i can help again.

After a week of reading and re-reading all information available on court bundle, I finally had mine assembled and posted this morning at 11am. Got home this afternoon at 4pm, to find a letter from the solicitors offering settlement in full of my claim - 3,035.85p!!! Well impressed. Just wish I hadn't paid ten pounds to post off my bundles this morning, but at least it proves that following procedure works. Will hopefully have money paid in a fortnight. Hurray!!!