welcome finance and ppi **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which one are you Tony, the one with the monacle or the one that should be wearing the corset:lol: :lol: :lol:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Karen :D Thread title changed to won.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Well done :grin:

I won my case for 2 mi-sold PPI'S from blakhorse by using the FOS.

Blackhorse was told to pay refund back within 28 day's and that was up on 31/01/08. got a phone call from Blackhorse on the 30/01/08 to say they had only sorted out refund on one PPI and cheque was on it's way to me(still not received) and that blackhorse had spoken to the FOS reguarding the 2nd PPI claim and was given an extra 14 days to sort out:mad:

I spoke to FOS yesterday and was told " O no we have given blackhorse an extra 28 days" i give up it seem's to me as if the customer always comes last!! What's the point of setting time and dates for the high street banks to still do as they wish.

So i hope you get you'r payout easier then me and will watch with interest.........:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional