Fryster Vs Cap One

fryster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Have already successfully claimed back almost £4000 from Natwest, now thought I'd give Capital One a go. Received statements and have been charged a total of £555 between September 2000 and June 2004.

Have been looking at the possibility of claiming CCI, and using one of Vampires sheets have worked out a total amount of interest of £1362.94 at an APR of 26.79% - does this sound about right?

What are peoples experiences of claiming CCI - do they pay the interest or will I be backing down at some point and reverting to the standard 8%?

All being well will fire off my claim as soon as some more ink arrives for my printer!

Cap One here we go!:p

Go for the contractual, at the very worst, once youve filed at court then the judge can always knock it back to 8% but if you go for contractual then you might just get it. Certainly nothing to lose by claiming contractual. My advice, GO FOR IT. Fendy xxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)